Cheesy

It was a cloudy day with a little bit of rain here and there nothing too dramatic. But even though it was such a chill day, you didn't bother to step outside your house.

A buzz from your phone interrupted your thoughts and Jack's named appeared on the screen, unlocking your phone you saw he had sent a chain of messages.

Jack:
Y/N!
Y/N aNSWERRR
......
I could be dying rn ;-;

You rolled your eyes at your best friend of 6 years and replied back.

You:
Whut

Jack:
omg finally
Can I come overrrr

You:
why?

Jack:
smh
caUSE I WANT TO HANG OUT WIT U

You:
and?

Jack:
aaand...
......
and because i want to see youu:3

You:
uHm
UhM
TyPO?!

Jack:
Lmfao
Open the door loser

Still in shock you threw yourself off the couch and dragged yourself towards the door.

You opened the door to reveal the giddy green haired adult smiling widely with his glasses and beanie decorating his head, he grabbed me into a bone crushing hug and shimmied both of us inside while closing the door.

When he put you down all your organs could breathe.

"You take so long to answer your phone" he started skipping his way towards the kitchen, "and?" you answered back hoarsely still trying to get your lungs to function properly.

"Can we make hot chocolate?" he asked opening all the cabinets, "I mean you're already raiding my kitchen" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Hm you make it then" he said looking at me, "what, why?" I said throwing myself on a stool. He closed the cabinet he opened, but left all the other ones open, and sat across from me, "because it's you're house and I'm the guest!" He said as he rested his chin on his hands.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. You walked over to your open cabinets and pulled out a box and two mugs, from there you proceeded to make hot chocolate.

After you were done you set down a mug in front of Jack, and set down yours on the side crossing your arms on the counter.

"Drink it and rate it" you said looking at the mug and at jack a couple of times, "what if it's poisoned?" He said staring into the mug, you rolled your eyes.

"Just try it omg" you said as he looked at you, he picked it up and took a sip with a poker face still on.

"How is it?" You said leaning a bit forward, "I'd rate it.." he tapped his chin thinking, "a 9 out 10"

"A nine?" You said about to jump over the counter and strangle him "why a nine?"

"Because..." he smirked "I'm the 1 you need"

You choked on your saliva as you were trying to process what he said.

"What the hell.." you said regaining yourself, "are you wifi?" He said starting another one "because I feel a connection"

Your brain was processing too much at the moment so you just stared at him as he started a third one.

"Are you from Google? Cause you have everything I'm searching for"

You decided to throw some pick up lines back at him.

"I wanna get tangled up with you, like the earphones in my pocket" you said confidently while smiling, Jacks cheeks immediately turned red as he straightened his posture, then leaning over and grabbing my hands.

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me" he said staring into my eyes.

Let's just say, after that we got married after dating for 7 years.

A/N: awh what an ending.. ANYWAYS hi I'm uploading again after hibernating in the wrong time. THANK YOU for those who vote and commented on my other imagines I see y'all, but have a great day! I'll posting more soon~~