Drained

It's been 5 years. You've been married for 5 years and you believe these past 5 years have been a waste of time being married to him, to Jack.

Jack began to get distant as time went by to the point he's been avoiding you as best as he could and also avoid talking to you.

Every time you'd knock on his door you'd get cuss words thrown at you telling you to leave.

Every time you'd try to talk to him he'd furrow his eyebrows in annoyance and walk right past you as if you weren't there.

Every time you waited for him he'd scoff and ignore your existence while walking off to his room.

You wanted to leave him but, you loved him too much to do so, you also thought that you could at least change his ways some how but of course it didn't work out.

"Jack, I made breakfast for y-" You didn't even finish your sentence and he just walked straight out the door.

Sighing in defeat you decided to do some house cleaning, after that you drove out to the mall to shop for some new clothes to get things off your mind.

While being there you noticed an unmistakably bright green hair in the store across from the one you were in. You stared longer and it turned out to be Jack.. with another girl.

Confused as hell you suddenly pieced everything together and realized that this whole time he has been cheating on you.

You studied the girl and noticed she had a slim body and her hair easily swayed at the slightest movement her head made. She walked up to him and he kissed her, in a meaningful way that you wished he'd do one day.

You looked into the mirror a few yards infront of you, you didn't have a slim body but you were 'okay', your hair wasn't that flawless but it was 'good'.

Tears started to form in your eyes as you kept staring at your own reflection. You quickly left the mall and went straight home where you went straight to your own bedroom that you two use to share but now he's moved into the spare bedroom to get away from you.

Opening drawers and looking through your closet, you finally wanted to leave him after what you'd saw. When you finished packing you called a cab deciding to temporarily live with one of your close best friends.

-

When Jack came back home around 9:50pm he noticed the house being silent than usual. He'd always find you watching tv or in the kitchen doing something or taking a shower.

But no, he was greeted with silence and darkness. Part of him was glad he's finally alone by himself but part of him is nagging him telling him that he should feel guilty.

-

About 3 months flew by and a knock came on the door, Jack rushed to the door opening it to be greeted by you with a hard cold stern face.

He choked on words before you spoke, "Sign these so I can go" you held a paper towards him before he anxiously took it scanning it thoroughly realizing it's a divorce paper, he looked back at you.

"Need a pen? Here" you threw him a pen and he stared at both objects in his shaking grasp. "Why are you leaving?"

You shook you head, "Wasn't it obvious? You never loved me in those 5 years and not to mentioned your little girlfriend you had behind my back, you didn't see the amount of love i poured out for you but you turned it all away. You hurt me everyday, but now is the time to let go" he stared at you blankly.

"Well, if you're not gonna sign it now give it to me later I'll be at Amy's house." You have him your ring and walked away not turning back once.

-

Later on he ended up signing the paper leaving a note with it,

'I ended up signing the paper for your sake,
I realized I was a terrible husband and our 5
Years together was drained away by me myself. I'm sorry for all the pain and
Suffering I've caused you and I
wish the best for you.
-Jack'

----

A/N: that was pretty long? Anyways SORREH FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES SPRING BREAK IS COMING AND PROJECTS ARE DUE SO RIP ME ;-; pray for yo girls brain ;))