A Ghost•PT. 1

A/N- Your basically a ghost🌚
-
-
I floated up and down the stairs and sat near my window where I'd always stay by since I was little, I hear a truck rumbling towards the house and see some movers and a guy with bright green hair... He could basically blend in with the grass.
-
TIME SKIP BY YouTube.com/IMALAZYBITCH
-
After the guy with green hair moved in with all his belongings he called someone on the phone saying he needed help with his boxes, I sat down on the floor and watched him walk all over the house.

After a while there was a knock, he bolted towards the door and there was a guy with RED hair?! ITS NOT CHRISTMAS YET GUYS, but he had a dog who immediately came towards me, I greeted her and found out her name was Chica, well as the red man addressed to her as, another guy came into the house and his name was Wade.

I floated around following them and found out the green haired man is Sean but prefers Jack, the red haired man is Mark and yeah the last one Wade, as Chica kept following me Mark had a confused look on his face "Chica what are you looking at?" He asked, although he couldn't see me Chica was well aware of my existence...as a ghost of course.

Chica paid no attention to mark which surprised me but Mark came over to her and patted her head "Hey Chica Pica you wanna come over by us?" He rubbed her ear but Chica just laid down next to me, he gave her a weird look and walked away. I floated towards the couch and saw Wade shiver "Jack do you have like a AC on or something?" Jack shook his head with a confused look and all of them just stared at eachother, I was behind Jack and I admired his features he looked a lot like my ex husband but Jack was a more charming fellow.

As the day went on and they finished unpacking I liked to follow Jack around a lot, he was really unaware of me but Mark and Wade seem to sense something. Jack went to sit with the two of them and that's when the real conversation started "Jack I think there's something in your house" Mark started "yeah man there's literally cold spots around this house!" Wade looked around the living room, it was true since Wade keeps passing by real close to me. "Well I don't feel anything.. I believe you guys but I'm not experiencing the same things you guys are.." Mark suddenly had the craziest idea ever....

"Let's bring out the Quija board"
-
-
-
A/N- That part will be coming out soon :D