The River

-
-
-
The river...
It was the one spot where you could let out all your feelings, either if it was to boast your anger or cry out your feelings you felt as if the rivers moving waters was there for you.

One afternoon you decide to sneak out of your house to go to the river, as you reached your usual spot you sat down on the healthy green grass and watch as you see the ripples of water in the river flow, you sighed as the wind blew gently.

Suddenly a branch snapped behind you followed by a 'oh shit'. You stood up and started looking towards the direction of the sound, out of no where a boy with green hair jumped out a bush.

"Hello..." You said feeling the awkward aura, he brushed himself off after the pose he made with a bunch of leaves in his hair. "Heh hello my names Sean but just call me Jack" he looked up at you and shyly smiled, "names Y/N but what were you doing in the bushes?" You said cutting to the point his face turned red "NOTHING!" He shrieked but you just giggled, "were you watching the river too?" He stood up and looked at you "y-yeah but then you were here so I decided to watch from afar.. I usually come by at night but I thought that it would be more interesting if I saw it during the day."

You turned your attention towards the river "it is interesting during the day" Jack nodded his head in agreement, then he got an idea "hey! Since we both like coming to the same spot we should come here together!" He was jumping up and down at his idea. You laughed and agreed as he made another pose, "okay then uhh- 5:30 pm same spot tomorrow" he said once again, and once again you agreed.
-
8 years later
-
After 8 years you two still met at the river at 5:30 pm just to watch the river and talk till 7 pm. You both were 23, the river was a special place for you two especially after today.

"Wow the sun is almost setting..." You leaned your head on Jacks shoulder, yes you two are dating, he nodded his head "yup and it still looks beautiful, just like you Y/N like every other day for 8 years now.... And it's perfect" you slightly blushed until Jack got up and told you to stand up, which made you very confused.

As the sun set he got down on one knee and your hands immediately covered your mouth.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N ever since we met at this very spot 8 years ago when we were 15 I was amazed by the fact that someone as beautiful as you would and could be interested in the same thing I love doing, I love coming to this very river with you and just talking about everything as the world is muted, I love everything that you do how you always make my day when I'm sick, sad, or angry, you're always there for me, I'm very VERY thankful for your existence and how you make everything in this relationship possible, I'm really glad that you came into my life and I could call you my girlfriend but I don't want that I don't like that title for you... I want to spend everyday with you I wanna grow old and die with you I want you to be my Wife so Y/N, will you make this possible and marry me?"

As he finished he pulled out a box and opened it and you saw the most beautiful ring you have ever seen. He looked at you with pleading eyes and you bursted out "YESS!!!" He jumped up and hugged you "thank you thank you! You don't know how nervous I was!" You two decided to sit and watch the sunset and as you did you heard 3 faint click 's as you turned around 3 guys emerged from 3 different bushes.

Ken, Mark, and Felix

"GOT IT GOT I- hi" Mark said adjusting his glasses "I think I saw a snake" Felix said looking around even though there wasn't even one snake here, "okay okay okay guys let them have their moment" said Ken casually walking away.