Graduation

A/N: Sorry for being inactive for a long time heh but just a heads up this imagine isn't like the others where your inlove w/ Jack and all its actually something me and my friends were thinking about, but uh hope you enjoy and c you at the end :)
-
-
-
Highschool, the third part of the school chapter where after it you determine how your own story will continue. But everyone's fate has a different ending.
-
-YOUR POV-
I closed my locker and was suddenly welcomed to a happy brown haired Irish  boy Jack, "Y/N! ARE YOU PUMPED?! GRADUATION IS ALMOST HERE!!"

Suddenly a deep voice entered the convo Mark, "But it's also sad though cause we're gonna be adults.." He said looking around.

Then a blue eyed idiot (in a good way :D) appeared Felix, "I'm gonna be stuck with Edgar after all this NOOOOO"

Another person came but he was wearing a bear hat and a toast that had a smile on it T-shirt Ken, "This all went by fast surprisingly heh heck I can already recall the first time we got lost in these halls in freshmen year", we all laughed at his remark.

When the laughter died down three girls one with adorable looking clothes and beautiful hair Marzia, another with colorful hair with a nice smile Mary, and one with cat eyes and red lipstick Signe came, "I still feel like a little kid to be honest, I'm not ready for the outside world" Mary said pouting, we all agreed "It's amazing how far we came and we're still together this feels like it just went by too fast like what Ken said" Marzia sighed and we all nodded, "That's all true like are we even ready?" Signe frowned, it was true are we even ready to face reality and stop slacking?

"Let's just hope Graduation doesn't come too fast, I mean I'm pumped and all but like I still want to spend class time with you guys.." Jack stated, "When even is graduation?" Felix asked, they all stared at eachother, "it's next week" I peeped up and they all gasped "WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE 2 OR 4 WEEKS AWAY!" Mark panicked, "C'mon.. Graduation isn't gonna come that fast.. Is it?" Ken asked Mary stared at him and said
"Uhhhhhh...
-
A WEEK LATER
-
Uhhhhhhh..." Mary stared and all of us as we were wearing graduation gowns. "Not fast huh?" I said looking at Ken he sheepishly grinned "whaaat I didn't know" we all sighed.
-
FEW MINUTES LATER
-
(A/N: I legit don't know how graduations go so I'm just gonna skip all that sorry XD lmao)
-
Ladies and gentlemen,
Graduates of class 2020!

As all caps flew in the air as people cried tears of joy and sadness, we all just stared at eachother with tears in our eyes and collided into probably our Last group hug. The four boys and three girls that I met almost my entire life, the seven that gave me great  memories and important lessons in my life and make me learn through my hardships and my lowest days, the seven who I'd dearly hold truly in my heart, the seven I would never forget in any day of the week. The seven that I'm hugging right now...

As we broke the hug we wiped out tears as other people we taking pictures crying goodbyes, and hugging others. "Man first step into a whole new life" Mark said wiping his glasses, "hah tell me about it" Signe said wiping remaining tears away. "So this is how it ends?" Felix asks tears streaming down his face, I smiled at him "for elementary, middle, and high school? Yes, but our friendship? Never" He smiled at me and chuckled "college?" Mary asked "it's part of the adult life" I replied "no worries we got this guys, I mean we'll still be friends forever."
-
-
-
I closed my diary "well that's it that was my diary" I said to the green haired Jack, bearded Felix, still toasty Ken, Muscular Mark, adorable Marzia, still got that eyeliner and lipstick Signe, and Colorful happy Mary.

"I still remember Graduation Day like it was yesterday" Felix said stroking his beard, they were still the same friends I had ever since 14 years ago, I mean hey I was right...
We're friends since...forever

Marzia: we haven't changed
Mark: TRUUUUEE
Jack: except Felix stole part of Ken's beard and he reminds me of chewbacca
Ken: OH MY GAWWWW
Felix: HOW DARE YOUUU
Y/N: GUYS DONT ROAST PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE OR ELSE THE HOUSE ITSELF WILL BE SET ON FIRE
Mary: I can't right now oh my
Signe: Yup still the same

A/N: sorry I never post a story in like.... FOREVERRRR I is sorry but I was surprised when I saw the book had like 700+ reads I didn't except that I just wanna thank to those who read my imagines and vote for them y'all are world stars hah, but anyways love all you guys have a beautiful day or night where ever you are and I'll see you in the next imagine~