One Step Closer

A/N: This imagine was based off a Thai advertisement (ε ̄〃)

"Hey Y/N how're you feeling today?"

I looked up and saw a guy same age as me, with the same soothing smile plastered on his lips like every other day he visits.

I just nodded my head in response as I watched him careful sit down in the chair next to me and sighed still with a smile on his face.

His hair was brown with a faded touch of green and white coming from his scalp. His presence was calming and I think his name was Sèan ? I don't know something like that.

"Did you eat today?"

I nodded

"Did you finish that novel you were reading?"

I shrugged and nodded, I guess..

"Do you want to go out today?"

I looked at him and nodded

He happily jumped off the chair and grabbed both our shoes for our walk, he then came over and did the honors of putting my shoes on for me, I was grateful but through my smug face you couldn't tell.

- JACKS POV -

I remember everything we went through together.

I remembered your favorite color to what shoe size you are. I remember our vows and what I promised you that day.

I promised that I'd take your hand and be by your side through any bright or dark day, through thick or thin, I'd love you and never give up on you.

Of course I kept that promise and to this day I'll still take care of you, even if you can't remember me since you suffer from Alzheimer's it's alright, as long I get to see you each and every day of my life till I die I'll say I have lived a happy life.

It's a blessing to see you as the same person I fell in love with since day one. You're still goofy, and still have that lovable smile and laugh.

Even though you always ask who I am, I just smile and shake my head.

You may not remember who I am but I believe we're one step closer to our happy ending.