Not The Same

-
The rain that was pouring outside tapped against the glass gently but the silence in the house was so unbearable it made you feel uncomfortable.

You continued looking out the window as you watch puddles form outside "Jack..." You start fiddling with your fingers "I wonder what your doing right now.." You start to grab your keys and jacket "It's really quiet in the house without you.." You start your car and reverse out of your driveway "It's been a long time really, like 4 months now almost 5, I really wonder what we would've been doing right now if you haven't left.." You pass the park you and Jack use to always go to, to walk around or talk "I miss your cuddles, your kisses, your hugs, your jokes, your laughter, and your loud voice when you'd record.." You pass by your old highschool where you and jack first met "hah remember that one time you were so nervous to confess to me but Mark had to help you gather up courage" You pass by the mall where you had your first kiss with Jack "Oh, and that one time you kissed me and said you "accidentally" tripped, and when it was my birthday and you literally spoiled me with everything I loved from the mall? Haha that was really sweet of you Jack..." You pass by the meadow hill where you and Jack would always watch the sunset "And when you made a surprise for me and took me to watch the sunset cause I said I've always wanted to watch with someone I truly loved and that was you.."

You arrived at the cemetery where Jack...was buried.

"Those times are and will always be cherish and be put in a special place in my heart.. I will never forget you and I will see you soon my love, hope your doing well up there I love you Jack take care.." You patted Jacks gravestone as you stood up and started walking towards your car.

As you got into your car you had a weird feeling in your stomach and stared at his tombstone.

"It's just not the same without you"
-
-
A/N- hoy my guwd that was a short imagine ;-; BUT be expecting more sad imagines ;)