I gotchu

I rolled my body all around the bed that me and Jack shared and let out a stressed groan, it was that time of month.

"Y/N? Love are you okay?" Jack said poking his head into the room.

The bed was a mess I just let out a huff in response and he immediately knew what was up.

"DONT WORRY Y/N I GOTCHU!" Jack jumped up and down and ran down the stairs hearing his thuds in the distance and the fridge opening and running to the living room and objects hit various places I couldn't help but laugh.

Suddenly I slowly let myself fall on the floor and heard Jack run into the room.

"OkAy I got- why are you on the ground?" Jack giggled as I looked up, "I'm having a moment with the floor" you said digging your face into the soft fluffy carpet.

Jack laughed setting all the things down, "well get up cause you'll be having a moment with me now." He carefully picked you up and placed you on the bed and he jumped in the bed with a tub of (Y/F/F) ice cream and handed you a spoon as he switched on the TV to go onto Netflix.

"Thank you Jack." You said with a mouthful of ice cream, he laughed at your cuteness. "Your welcome my little cutie" he said before planting a sweet kiss on your cheek.