That One Friend

-
You hated school...straight up like f'real. You weren't the type to interact with anyone, you did have friends but you didn't really like any of them except for one... Sean but we call him Jack instead. He was just so different from the rest that you can't tell what it is.

You were hanging out with your "friends" Stephanie and Rachel in the cafeteria, they were talking about the football players mainly the captain of the team Mark but you were in your own world till you saw Jack enter with Mark and Felix.

Jack made eye contact with you and you quickly turned your head towards Stephanie who was checking out Mark along with Rachel. You rolled your eyes and excused yourself to use the bathroom, as you left the cafeteria you felt a pair of eyes watching you leave but you shrugged it off.

Suddenly as you were about to go into the girls bathroom you felt a hand grip onto your wrist which made you turn around which made you face to face with Jack.

Surprised you looked at him confused, "Jack what are you doing here?" He let go of your wrist "your not actually going to the bathroom are you?" He asked avoiding your question, you let out a small laugh "how did you know?" You crossed your arms and he chuckled "Y/N I know that you never go to the bathroom during lunch, you only do when your pissed." You smiled impressed "McLoughlin you really are a special friend to have".

He smiled and grabbed your hand "I know" was all he said before dragging you back to the cafe.
-
A/N- IF UR NAME ISH STEPHANIE OR RACHEL and you didn't like how ur name was used in this story I am truly sorry ;-; I just wanted to use names instead of putting (Y/F/N) .____.
I'm probably gonna be doing that ALOT so yeh :P