Silently Heartbroken

A/N: The last imagine probably sucked sorry ;-; but I'm still trying after not being on wattpad for a long time hah~
-
Song: IDFC by Black bear
-
-
"Y/N? Y/N?" A familiar voice spoke as you were getting your hair done by your friends. You turned around and saw the green haired boy of your life, Jack, you felt a grin creep onto your face.

He sheepishly smiled as he leaned on the door frame, goodness was he hot, "Y/N I need help" he said "I'm a little busy Jack" you pointed to her hair and he laughed "you can go Y/N we're actually done" said one of your besties, you nodded and walked over to Jack.

"What is it now green head?" You crossed your arms and pouted but he just smiled, "I'm just so nervous about the wedding, I wanna see my bride but I don't wanna break the tradition" he sighed and you patted his back reassuringly. "Jack you'll nail the wedding cause your a boss like that and I'm pretty sure your bride wants to see you too" you winked and he laughed and pulled you into a hug and you smelt his nice soothing cologne. "Thank you Y/N.. Uh hah you should get back to getting ready I think we've talked long enough." He smiled and you nodded and turned around.

You sat down and felt tears forming as you heard the door shut. You loved Jack for so long but you weren't the bride and he wasn't your groom, it's like every story where you think you have something, a connection, with the other it turns out wrong and your just a friend the entire time.

"Y/N don't worry you'll nail it cause your a boss too" all your friends said and you smiled feeling courage but a broken heart.

"THATS PEPPER SPRAY MIRANDA NOT HAIRSPRAY" "oh shit"