Fake Drunk

Authors POV
-
You and Jack went out to celebrate your birthday. He wasn't your boyfriend or anything he was just a really caring friend, maybe even a big brother.... At least that's what you felt like it was suppose to be..
-
YOUR POV
-
"JACKJACKJACKJACKJACKJACK" you kept repeating his name over and over as you walked up the stairs.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" He stuck his head out of the bathroom as his eyes glistened in the light, you laughed and looked at the time for the hundredth time already "c'mon Jack we're gonna be late!" You said as you leaned against the wall with your Hi-low ombré red dress and black and red pump high heels (rest of your look is up to you lmao).

"Okay okayy and are you the sun? Cause your hot!" He fanned his face as he stepped out the bathroom with his suit, you laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. He grabbed your wrist softly and dragged you out of his house, you felt a sensation of butterflies overcome your stomach but you ignore it.
-
12 minutes later
-
You get out Jacks car and was face to face to your favorite restraunt (F/R/N) you looked back at Jack who giggled at your expression, he walked up to you and whispered in your ear "happy birthday Y/N" and it left chilled running down your spine and a smile on your face.
-
28 minutes later
-
You laughed at Jack who was now drunk and making the most terrible jokes. His lushes green hair somewhat ruined his suit his neat but his tie is a little loose and how he slurred his words in his Irish accent made your stomach tie into a knot and set butterflies free.

"Y/n? DooOoOOOooo yew wanna go homeeee?" He asked lazily pointing at you, you giggled and nodded your head. Jack paid for the check and caught up with you outside his car. "Jack I think I should drive us home" you insisted, "whAt?! NoooooOoOooo nO! It's yewr berthhhhhdehhh.. I insist Y/N" he put his hand on your shoulder and tried to smile on you, "Jack just let me-" he cutted you off with a clean passionate kiss.

Once you two broke apart you stared at him "Jack?" You said "mhm" he said completely looking normal "I didn't drink the champagne Y/N, well I did but not a whole lot" he smiled at you "But I sure can drive though" you looked at him blankly "tell me something you probably wouldn't say while your drunk" you crossed your arms and he smiled.

"I love you Y/N"

"OTP! OTPPPP! OHMAHGAWD" said Felix as he came out of the bushes with his sailor moon outfit and Marzia with Edgar behind her "he dragged me with him" she said.