Tutoring

A/N: heeyyy so I was suppose to post a story before that PSA chapter, but wattpad wouldn't let me post it for some reason so I'm really sorry for the lack of posting. My dumbass used all my data plan >.> yay me ANYWAYS enjoy this chapter that I had to make in replacement for the other chapter..

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god not this class"

"Someone kill me"

"I wanna die right now"

"I wanna go home"

"I smell my death"

The sound of complaints filled the atmosphere of the classroom. It was only the first class of the day too, yet everyone wanted to sleep, die, or go home.

Just then three boys walked in on time before the tardy bell rang, I recognized them as Felix, Mark, and Jack. I grew up with them and even helped them with their love life, I know just call me a life councilor.

Anyways the three of them calmly sat next to me as they were getting glares from our math teacher, I noticed they all secretly whipped out their phones.

Bzzzzt

I felt my chair vibrate which startled me causing Felix to snicker gaining another glare from the teacher. I dug my face into my math tablet trying to focus on taking notes but my chair kept vibrating every 10 seconds.

In defeat I checked my phone...

(4) New Messages from 'Math Class Squad'

Oh my god this better be worth the risk of getting detention...

FelixTheHoe: dID YOU GUYS DO UR HW?!

GrandpaMark: o shit

GrandpaMark: asK Y/N

FelixTheHoe: Y/N Y/N Y/N

You: ofc I did it

You: I need a life y'know

FelixTheHoe: cAn i CoPY?!

You: once you find a job

FelixTheHoe: :,) SALTEH muCH?!

Felix started shifting around in his seat as the teacher walked around the room explaining the lesson eyeing us suspiciously with his hawk eyes.

Once he went to the front of the class my phone vibrated again...

GreenBeanJack: HES ONTO US

GreenBeanJack: WTF IS THIS LESSON

FelixTheHoe: wtf is life? ;-;

You: it's where you finally do your hw

GrandpaMark: trying so hard not to laugh

FelixTheHoe: HUNNY IS SALTY

GreenBeanJack: O SHiT HE TALKiN ABOUT LAST WEEKS TEST

We all looked up as he held up a few test papers.

"So the only people that scored the highest was Mark and Y/N" he looked at the two of us before putting down two papers from the pile he was holding.