Best Friend

Jack invited me to come with him at Starbucks, so here i am playing games on my phone and waiting with Jack for his friend but wouldn't tell me who it was so I just sticked around, I had a huge crush on Jack ever since we've been friends 5 years ago. The ring of the bell as someone came in alerted you as you looked up from your phone it was a girl she looked around and her eyes stopped on Jack he stood up and hugged her, I putted my phone down and watched them my heart ached.

"Signe! I need you to meet someone!" Jack said excitedly she just smiled wide and turned her direction towards me, "Signe this is Y/N, Y/N this is Signe!" I greeted her and she did the same. She was perfect looking hair on point that eyeliner on point her smile is perfect her appearance is just amazing. "So Signe.. I know we've been friends for 3 years-" what 3 years? "And uhm..I just wanted to ask...-" Jack stood up and pulled out a red rose "will you be my girlfriend?" My heart shattered into a million pieces I was on the verge of tears but I just fake smiles and acted I was crying cause it was beautiful. "Jack... Oh my god YES!" She squealed and hugged him tears started pouring out more I just kept smiling.

"Y/N are you alright?" Jack asked chuckling I nodded "yeah it's just its so beautiful" I lied and they both smiled at me. Jack came up to me "thanks for being a good best friend Y/N and supporting me I appreciate it" he said smiling and I nodded,

I have loved you for a thousand years

But a best friend is what I'll ever be.

Suddenly someone shouted, "SHIT IT SPILLED ON MY BALLS"