Who knows

A/N: This Story has a message in it and I wonder if y'all know what it is :)
-
-
-
You stared up at the starry night sky as Jack put the engines car to a halt.

The chirping of crickets filling your ears and replacing the silence between you two.

In the distance glowed the familiar city lights, with the moving headlights of cars and beaming traffic lights.

You heard Jack let out a sigh as he relaxed in his seat, "It's rare to do this nowadays" he said not moving his from the stunning view.

I simply nodded, taking in what he said it was true.

Everyone was being taken away from their time, sleep devoured their bodies and work controlled their minds. It was a hard life, and seeing this view made me realize that.

That I- We spend so much time wrapping our heads in hours of work to only be able to submit a video that's worth a couple of minutes of laughter.

I turned my head to glance at Jack whose eyes were completely observant of the city infront of him, We barely get to spend time with eachother...

This. Seeing this. Having a 20min drive up here just to see this.

It was worth it.

Spending time with him? Worth it.

Every second, every minute, every precious piece of time that passes by is so damn worth it.

Who knows? We might not be able to see another day, we might not get to see outside our windows or feel the ray of light or hold our loved ones again..

I glance back at the city intertwining our hands together, I let my eyes get lost in the city of lights.

This could be our last night together and we wouldn't know it so..

Who knows?
-
-
-
A/N: Hey, hello sorry this wasn't a imagine you were expecting or something, but I've felt pretty weird recently and let's just say BTS & TWD GMFU LIKE OMFGG