His Memory

It all happened so fast, it started from a argument and escalated to harsh behavior. I will not forgive myself and the words that came out of my mouth that night, although I did not mean it, and you didn't also I blame myself for all that has happened.

I sat in the chair next to his hospital bed staring at his pale bandaged figure lying helplessly underneath the thin hospital sheet. I could only hear the sound of the machines that were keeping him alive breathing, keeping the room away from silence.

I've been sitting here in silence ever since I got here, I've cried and I've been thinking, I have never left his side for over a week he's been here now, still not waking up from his accident.

That ruthless, awful night is a night I blame myself for, I will take responsibility in anything for the reason you're here right now.

But right now I just need you to wake up, wake up and talk to me, tell me you're okay, that you're alright. Jack it's a living nightmare for me now.

I reached over to grab his hand and tears fall from my face, my eyes start stinging and burning from already crying too much but I don't care. I squeeze Jacks hand and close my eyes resting my head on the side of his bed.

Suddenly I felt a twitch, I immediately shot up my eyes staring at his hand then towards his face, I start noticing his eyes shifting as he flutters his eyes open and land on me.

"Jack!" I dive in for a hug and he lets out a nervous chuckle, confused I let go and stare at him.

"I'm sorry but I think you've got the wrong room, I'm not Jack" He gives me a sympathetic smile as I stare back at him with disbelief as I swear I felt my heart fall out of my ass.

"No,no,no you've got to be kidding.." I walk away from his bed and walk into the bathroom, as I do I hear him calling me out, "ma'am? Are you okay?"

After taking a couple of breaths I walk back, towards him. He stares at me with worry in his eyes but no knowledge of who I am.

"Ja-Sean.." I start as he quietly stares at me, "What do you remember?" I keep myself from pulling out my hair and screaming.

"Everything but you.." he jokes but I send him a death glare which he immediately shuts up, gosh he's still making jokes even with the loss of his memory.

"You look awfully familiar, and-" before he could continue the nurse walked in and asked if I would step out so she could do some diagnostic tests.

JACKS POV

Jack? That seemed familiar..
Her glare? That looked familiar...
Her voice? That sounded familiar....
Her presence? That was familiar.....

But I don't know who she was.

A/N: HEYY WHAT A SHITTY ENDING AMIRITE? 👌🏽 LEL sry for a HELLA late update I'm working on another BOOK !!

IF Y'ALL WATCH DAVID DORBRIKS VLOGS AND LOVE IT THEN Y'ALL GON LOVE THE BOOK IM WORKING ON (lol hopefully)

Im not showing it yeeeeeet BUT I WILL NEXT CHAPTER LOLOL 🌚😙