Grab A Hold Onto Life

FanArt Credit to Owner :)))

-

Jacks POV

I dropped my phone onto the ground not knowing what to do.

The hospital just called my phone telling me that (Y/N) is currently in a coma, suddenly my body rushes me out the door and into my car. I quickly drive to the hospital as many questions rush through my head, 'what happened to her?' 'Is she gonna be okay?' 'will she wake up?' 'How bad did she get hurt?'

I reach the hospital and run inside, as I ask for (Y/N) my foot start tapping vigorously I start swelling with numbness, I start getting nervous. The reception lady finally tells me her room number and I run there 'I hope she's okay..' I tell myself.

As I was about to reach her door the doctor came out, "Hello are you (Y/N)'s fiancé?" He asked I told him yes and he nodded, "(Y/N) is in a critical condition...She got into a accident and reports state that she lost a large amount of blood, she broke several bones and her heart is in a severe condition but she is a strong fighter I will tell you that" as the doctor told me all this I could feel tears threatening to fall, I couldn't believe all he was telling me why her? Why couldn't it be me?

"I-is there a ch-chance that she'll wake-- up?" I choke on my words he stares into my eyes "We are not sure yet, but if we find any information at all we will surely tell you right away... You can visit her now" I thank him and walk into her room, I froze the sight horrified me I could feel my heart break into millions and millions of pieces.

My love, my wife, my best friend, my life, (Y/N) she laid there helplessly hooked up to various machines all around her, her entire body was almost covered in bandages her skin was sickly pale I couldn't help myself but fall to my knees next to her bedside.

I grab onto her hand that are cold and let my tears fall onto our hands until I stare at her, I weakly smile "(Y/N)... I-I don't know I-if you can hear m-me but, Please d-don't go... Don't l-Leave me here.. I c-can barely ma-make it t-through a minute w-without you, how do y-you expect me to d-do that for my entire life?" I wipe eyes and nose with a tissue box on the table "(Y/N) I love you so m-much to let you go can you J-just grab a hold onto l-life and never let go? Please wake up soon (Y/N) I miss your voice already, I'll stay here a-and wait till you wake up... I'll stay here for eternity for y-y-you" I broke down crying again "(Y/N) just hang onto life and don't let go... I need you here.. P-please"

YOUR POV

As you heard every word from Jack you yourself were breaking down into a tsunami of tears.

"I'll come back Jack, I'll be back" you said even though he couldn't hear you.

JACKS POV

Mark,Felix, and Ken barged into the room with a shit ton of balloons and gift bags,
"We had to-- ditch the girls cause we didn't want them to go into a frenzy if they found out." Felix breathed out I looked at them strangely...

"Uhm why do you have a 'Happy Birthday' balloon?" I asked they stared at eachother

"SHIT FELIX-" "ME?! IT WAS KEN HE-" "IT WASNT ME I JUST SAID 'oh look balloons how pretty' THEN FELIX WAS LIKE 'I'm getting one' AND DIDNT SEE WHICH ONE HE CHOSE"

They stared down Felix

"THERE WASNT ANY 'Get Well Soon' BALL-" "THERE WAS LIKE 8 OF THEM" "WHY DIDNT YOU GRAB ONE THEN?!" "JDSLWKWKDKFKFKDKEKKFKDNDDK I WAS SEARCHING FOR POKEMON EXCUSE YOU"

And this went on for 10 more minutes

-
-
A/N- Sorry if this was a lil eh it's been a while since I'm writing imagines so the struggle is real :P