High off Sugar

(A/N)- Y/F/F= Your Fav Flavor
-
I ate a whole pack of 2 sour patch kids, 3 smarties, and caramel hard candy along with (Y/F/F) Starbucks. I was balling with food today till my hungry self ate it all, but thankfully Jack was recording a video when this devouring situation had happen. I threw all my trash away and went to Jacks room where he was still recording.

I slowly poked my head in as he finished his outro and waddled in, I felt a hyped sensation kick in and I plopped my butt onto the floor. He just turned his head and stared at me as I gave him a big smile, "oh my god did you eat all the candy I left on the counter?" I nodded my head real fast and he laughed "NOOOOO my precious Y/N is high off sugarrrrr!" He put his hands on his cheeks as he said this, I just started laughing.

"H-heyyyy Jackk you wanna hear a jooooke?" I said still laughing he turned his entire body towards me and chuckled "if it's a bad joke you will shut up and if it's a good one... You'll just still shut up" I just laughed and nodded

He smiled "okay why is Peter Pan always flying? Cause he NeverLands! I love that joke cause it Never Grows Old" you started laughing some more, you were about to say another joke but he pulled you up to his lap and stared into your (E/C) eyes, "I'm literally so glad I met someone that can be so adorably irresistible especially when they're high off sugar, oh god Y/N I love you so much" he gave you a sweet kiss on the lips and laughed "I can taste the caramel" you giggled "well that's the last thing I ate out" he gave you a dirty look and your face started to heat up.

" I know what's the first thing I'll eat out tonight" with that you noped out of his lap and dashed out of his room.