Chapter Fifteen

“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” 

Harry Styles ran his long slender fingers through his curly, damp hair as he walked out of the boys' locker room after an intense Rugby practice session.

As he turned left and started towards the staircase, he saw a familiar figure ascending them.

Isabella was deep in thought, her brow furrowed and her head down as she slowly made her way up.

He smiled at her petite figure. She really was incredibly beautiful and Zayn was a really lucky guy.

She had the kind of slight frame that came naturally to her which meant she could eat as much as she wanted without worrying about gaining an ounce.

For some unknown and strange reason, his stomach seemed to turn as he watched her beautiful features and graceful body.

He quickly shook his head, dismissing any thoughts of Isabella seeing as how Zayn was more or less falling for her.

Despite the fact that Zayn hadn't realized this himself, it was fairly obvious he was smitten with the gorgeous brunette. 

Naturally, Harry could never live with himself if he had ever betrayed one of his best friends.

"Hiiiiii" Harry cooed loudly, causing her to snap her head up.

She smiled and replied with a simple "Hey".

Her voice was like velvet. Smooth and silky. It actually made Harry's train of thought break at how smooth it was.

"I'm Harry Styles and you're Isabella right?" He asked in his raspy voice.

She nodded before shaking the hand he had offered her.

"Yeah. You're Zayn's friend, right?" she asked, her face lighting up momentarily at the mere mention of his name.

Harry smiled to himself. If she was as crazy about Zayn as he was about here then they were going to be the luckiest couple that ever existed.

"Yup and he's also my roommate. You guys have art together, yeah?" Harry asked as they climbed the stairs side by side.

Isabella nodded shyly before she stopped on the third floor.

"This is my floor. I guess I'll see you around, Harry?" she asked before turning around.

"Wait Bella" Harry called out.

She swiveled around and raised her eyebrows expectantly.

It would have been more than easy to ask her out then and there. He knew that subconsciously that was what he really wanted. 

As he bit into his lower lip, watching her wait for his reply he realized that he could never do that to Zayn. 

Pushing all emotions aside, he spoke:

"He really likes you... Zayn. Please don't hurt him,yeah? And please, whatever you do, don't tell him I just said that" Harry winked before continuing up the stairs to his dorm room. 

Author's Note:

Soooo how do you guys feel about the whole Zella VS. Hella situation? 

Who do you guys ship?