Epilogue

Epilogue (In Isabella's point of view)

"There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story."

A hell of a lot can happen over the course of a year.

I can't believe that only a year ago Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam were just normal teenagers who had just graduated year thirteen.

It feels like only yesterday when Zayn and I were sitting in bed, just enjoying each other's company when Zayn had gotten that fateful phone call that had changed everyone's lives.

It's hard to believe that they're now known all around the world as the International Pop Sensation One Direction.

To me, they will always be those goofy, fun-loving boys who are my best friends.

I've had a lot of moments in life where my faith was being tested. I've had moments where I wished I could just take everything back.

Take every silly mistake back like ever being interested in that jerk Aaron or letting him humiliate me like that in front of every body including my father.But then I think, if none of that had happened then my dad wouldn't have enrolled me at a boarding school.

If none of that had happened, I wouldn't have met those three quirky girls who had made my life a lot easier.

If none of that had happened, I wouldn't have met Louis Tomlinson whose silly antics never cease to crack me up.He always knows how to make me smile even after a crappy day. All it took was a sassy remark to lift my spirts.

I wouldn't have met Liam Payne whose concern over me reminds me of the father I wished I had. I wouldn't have met Harry Styles whose cheeky comments made me shake my head, with a smile firmly plastered on my face. I wouldn't have met Niall Horan whose constant need to feed me reminded me of my loving grandmother.

But most of all, if none of that had happened, I wouldn't have met him.

Zayn Malik.

My heart still flutters everytime I say or hear his name. The spark hasn't faded, not even the slightest, even after a year and a half.

I love him with every fiber of my being. I know it's silly to say I loved him at first sight, but that's really what it was. I knew he was the one from the moment I met him.

If it wasn't for Zayn Malik, I would have never regained my faith in love. I would have never faced my fears and learned to take a risk every once in a while.

He slowly but surely made his way into my heart and broke down all the walls and for that I am eternally grateful.

For a while, I felt like my life was completely falling apart but I know now that it wasn't.

Not really, anyway. Like they say, The darkest hour is before dawn.What felt like the end for me was just the beginning.

You see, sometimes it seems like nothing can go right in your life, but that isn't the case. There will always be that moment where you feel like you've reached your lowest point but the important thing is to carry on, because everything happens for a reason.

Life has great things in store for us that we aren't aware of, but just because we don't know what's going to happen in the future, doesn't mean we should give up.

Think about it. Faith and hope are the most important elements in life. Once you lose them, you really haven't got much left.

"Oh no. I know that face too well." Zayn's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I had completely forgotten we were watching a movie together. I had totally spaced out on him.