Chapter Twenty Nine

"Won't you take me by the hand 

Take me somewhere new 

I don't know who you are 

But I, I'm with you"

The weekend rolled around the corner after a long and tiresome week.

Melany had spent the majority of the week hiding from Louis. She knew she had to talk to him and get him back, yet she also knew that some distance apart would be useful for a couple like them.

They were attached at the hip for two years straight so some time to breathe would be healthy and as they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Lisa had spent her exhausting week watching Romantic Comedies and eating junk food with Melany until she felt a fraction better about her breakup.

Kathy on the other hand tried to balance her duties as a best friend and a girlfriend. She would spend breakfast and lunch with Niall so that they could catch up and just hang out.

Niall was very understanding of his girlfriend seeing as how he also had to be there for Louis at that difficult moment.Kathy would then spend dinner, supper and the remainder of the day with Melany and Lisa.

She wished Lou and Mel would make up already for two major reasons:

One, they were meant to be and it was tearing them up inside to be so far apart from each other.

Two, it was hard to try to be with seperated people who were ususally all together.

Back when Lou and Mel were still together, the whole gang would hang out together and Kathy didn't have to run around campus in an attempt to see them.

Isabella tried her best to be there for Melany. She also tried her absolute best to spend every moment with Zayn, not just because the exhibition was nearing but also because she needed to be around him.

She needed to take in his comforting scent, to be able to hold his large tanned hand and to be able to kiss him and make unforgettable memories with him, too.

It wasn't only Louis and Melany who were struggling during this break up. Everyone was having a hard time, too. Even easy going Harry Styles was about to tear out his curly locks.

It was maddening. 

________________________________________________

"So which movie should we watch first? I was thinking A Walk to Remember but would that be too depressing for you, Mel? You know you always cry towards the end" Lisa said with sympathetic eyes as she tucked a strand of her naturally blonde hair behind her ear.

"No let's watch it! Besides, I cry because it's such a beautiful movie not because it's depressing" Melany explained with a little smile.

Lisa sighed out of relief. The last thing she wanted was to make her best friend cry after she'd gone through hell.

"Plus, it's Kathy's favorite movie and she'll be here in like two minutes." Mel explained with a smile. Her friends were being super supportive and helpful during her break up. She really needed their support at the moment.

Isabella flattened a thick comforter the girls barely ever used onto the hard wood floor and placed some pillows around. She grabbed a blanket and tossed it at Mel who smiled and draped it over the three girls as Lisa placed the DVD in the slot of the DVD player.

The TV in the common room was bigger but Kathy's TV was fine. Plus, in the common room, everyone would be able to see them bawling their eyes out.

"I'm back!" Kathy exclaimed as she walked into their dorm and closed the door gently behind her. She tossed her bookbag beside her bed and shrugged off her blazer.

"Ooh! I haven't watched this movie in ages!" she said as she made herself comfortable, sitting between Melany and Isabella.

"Oh by the way Belly, Zayn's been looking for you" she whispered, but since the room was relatively small and everyone was quiet, the whisper was fairly audible.Melany turned to smile at Bella.

"Bells, you should go! It's the weekend and Zayn would probably kill me if I kept you from him. Go, have fun!" she sang as she turned around to face the TV.

"But not too much fun!" Lisa added as Isabella scanned her wardrobe and tossed a pillow at the back of Lisa's head who started to laugh.

"Shhhhhhh!" Kathy hissed as she pulled the blanket up to her chin. 

Isabella decided on dark washed jeans, a black tank top and a denim jacket over it along with her favorite black Converse low tops.

She didn't really have time to second guess her outfit because the girls kept moaning about her making noise and them not being able to focus on the movie.

"I'm leaving now" Isabella said as she grabbed her iPhone and wallet and stuffing them into one of her hand bags.

"Go for the love of God just leave!" Lisa moaned as she sighed loudly.

"I love you, too cranky pants" Isabella blew her and the rest of the girls a kiss.

As she turned to close the door behind her, she turned around to be faced with a familair looking strong chest.

She looked up to be welcomed by two gorgeous light brown eyes framed by thick impossibly long eye lashes.

"Hey, I was just coming to get you" Zayn said as he took a hold of her waist. Her heart fluttered at the contact.

"Kathy told me you were looking for me so I wanted to go find you" She explained as they made their way down the stairs and to the ground floor.

"I missed you this week. It feels like we barely saw each other" he said as they walked hand in hand to the parking lot.

"I missed you, too. I missed hanging out with you" She said with a smile.

"Mmm" he smirked and placed his hand on the side of her face.

"I missed your beautiful face" Zayn said as his hand moved down to her neck. She blushed and turned away from his touch.

Zayn sighed, realizing it was hopeless to ever compliment this girl, yet he was smiling.

"Come on then. Let's go have some fun"