Chapter Nineteen

"The sweetest memory of all is that first kiss from your one true love"

Isabella sighed with satisfaction as she leaned on the closed door of the dorm room.

Slowly sliding down the hard wood, until she was seated on the floor, her eyes closed.

"What is wrong with you?" Lisa asked obnoxiously as she chewed loudly on a carrot.

Isabella's eyes snapped open and she glared at Lisa.

Way to ruin a perfect moment, Lis.

She stood up, clutching her beach towel and book bag in her hands as she made her way to her side of the room and dumped her belongings on to the bed.

Melany had her thick black reading glasses on as she flipped through the news feed on her phone.

"Bells, are you feeling okay? You're all flushed... do you have a fever?" She asked like a concerned mother, leaping up form her bed and flung her palm to check her forehead.

"You don't feel warm" Melany eyed her friend suspiciously.

"Oh come on you two! She was obviously with Zayn which explains the blushing..." Kathy finally burst out before rolling her eyes, tiredly.

Lisa and Melany's eyes bulged as a wicked grin spread onto each of their pretty faces.

"What happened?"

"Did he kiss you?"

"Did he ask you out?"

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

The two curious girls started yelling out questions at a dazed looking Isabella.

"Guys, guys, guys please one question at a time!" Bella finally said before she collapsed onto her bed.

"Did he ask you out?" Lisa repeated to which Bella responded with a firm shake of her head, causing her damp brown hair to fly around her face.

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Melany asked with a small smile.

"No" she replied as her heart ached to hear those words escaping Zayn's perfect lips, the lips she had become so familiar with a few moments ago.

"Then what the hell happened?! Come on, stop being so cruel!" Lisa said, heavily exaggerating as she sat on the edge of Bella's bed.

Melany was sitting with her legs crossed on the floor while Kathy had edged closer in interest as she nearly fell off her bed to get closer.

"He. Kissed. Me" Bella said, disbelief and utter joy lacing her silky voice.

"OH MY GOD!" Melany leaped up and started to jump up and down. "

Did he use tongue?" Kathy asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosty.

Isabella blushed horribly as she fingered the buttons on her shirt.

"He did didn't he!" Lisa exclaimed with a wide grin.

"OH MY GOD YOU JUST MADE OUT WITH ZAYN MALIK!" Melany screamed with delight.

Bella slumped in embarrassment.

"Oh for the love of--- Seriously, Mel?" she huffed.

"Sorry" Melany said with a small smile before giving her petite brunette friend a tight hug.

"So how was it, then? You have to give us all the gross details" Kathy smiled evily.

The red head was now seated right beside Melany on the floor and Lisa was practically sitting in Bella's lap.