Chapter Twenty One

"I love you a million red M&M's"

Zayn Malik and Isabella held hands as they strolled around campus.

"I was thinking" he began, threading his fingers with Bella's as they walked on the green field.

"Maybe you'd like to get some dinner and then maybe a movie instead of us hanging out here... again" Zayn smiled as he looked up to study Bella's expression.

He noticed she was trying awfully hard to conceal the face splitting grin that threatened to make its way onto her perfect lips.

The lips he had dreamt of kissing last night and the night before that. She stroked his thumb with the pad of her smaller thumb and he smiled at the simple yet sweet gesture.

"I'd love that" she finally said, her smile finally plastered on her beautiful face.

He returned the smile with an equally delighted one of his own as he led her to the student parking lot and to his car.

He unlocked it and it beeped in response. She shot him an impressed look as the lights of a white Camaro flashed on and off.

"This is your car?" she asked, her mouth slightly hanging open.

She didn't know much about cars, but what she knew was enough to know that Zayn had a painfully sweet ride.

He smiled happily to himself before he led her to the passanger door and opened it for her.

"Yup"  he said, popping the P as he held the door open.

She slid into the comfy leather seats as Zayn shut her door. He jogged over to his side of the car and slid into the driver's seat.

"Pretty sweet, huh?" he asked with a smug expression as he put on his seat belt. She nodded as her fingers felt the smooth texture of the black leather.

"Here, you chose" he said tossing her an album book as he slowly backed out of the parking lot. She flipped through his choices of music, noticing they had the same taste in music.

"So where are you taking me?" Bella asked as she pressed the play button on an old Chris Brown album.

She smiled as she skipped through the album before she found the song she was looking for.

Zayn opened his mouth to reply before his mouth formed into a smirk as he heard the intro to With You.

"Interesting song choice" He said with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

She galnced at him and smiled.

"Think so?" she asked, trying to form  her most convincing poker face.

"Any reason behind picking this song specifically" he asked, his satisfied smile as prominent as ever. "

Oh not in particular." she smiled to him.

"And oh I'm into you and girl no one else can do. Cause with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love and now I know I can't be the only one. I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight with the love of their life who feel the way I feel when I'm with you with you with you with you.."

Zayn sang softly as he slowly reached for Isabella's hand.

She blushed before she joined him with singing the chorus of the song. She had to admit that she had a halfway decent voice but it was nothing compared to Zayn's.

They hummed softly before the song ended and Bella turned to Zayn with a smile on her beautiful face.

"You have a beautiful voice, Zayn" she cooed.