Chapter Twenty Eight

"You know I'll be
Your life, your voice your reason to be
My love, my heart
Is breathing for this
Moments in time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today"

Isabella flipped through her open textbook and sighed.

 It was hopeless to get any work done with Zayn staring at her across the table, his eyes dancing with humor as she sat there flustered and bothered by his steady gaze.

She huffed loudly before she pursed her lips and shut the book. They were sitting in comfy plush seats around a large wodden table in the common room.

They still had half an hour untl curfew and Zayn had every intention in spending the last minute with her.

"Why do you get so bothered when I look at you?" he asked, looking down at his unopened Physics textbook.She looked up at him and then back down at her nails before she shrugged.

"Because it makes me uncomfortable when you look at me like that" she confessed, still looking down at her perfectly manicured nails.

"You shouldn't be so self concious all the time, Bella. You're beautiful" he said as he leaned over and grabbed her hand before he pulled out a black felt pen from his pencil case.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a tiny smile as she watched the raven haired boy stick his tongue out in concentration as he ran the pen on a space around her wrist.

"Wait and see" he said with a small smirk as he continued.

She sighed but couldn't help the smile playing at her lips as she watched him run the black pen over her wrist.

"And done." he announced as he leaned back down on the large wooden chair with a satisfied smile.

Bella pulled her hand to her face to see what it was he'd spent a good ten minutes on to find the word "beautiful" written in gorgeous cursive handwritting on the inside of her wrist.

It looked like a genuine tattoo and if Bella was really that vain she would have considered making it permenant.

She gently and careful not to smuge the ink ran the pads of her tiny fingers over the writing as she smiled.

"I love it" she said as she looked up at him and he smiled back at her.

"I mean it, Isabella. You really are beautiful" he whispered in his deep, hauntingly beautiful voice. She blushed but looked down at her wrist once more.

"I never knew you could write with such beautiful handwriting" Bella marveled as she looked at the lovely cursive letters.

"Only for you" he said with a smile and a slight blush as he looked down at his fingers.

"Zayn you... you're really amazing. I'm so glad I met you. I- I'm really thankful that our paths crossed."

Bella said and for the first time she wasn't blushing.Zayn was a little surprised with her words but he smiled nonetheless.

"Bella you...You have no idea.. You're such a.."

but no matter how hard Zayn tried to express his feelings for this beautiful girl that sat in front of him, he couldn't put his emotions into words.

But he knew that soon enough, he'd have to, that is, if he ever wanted her to be his for sure and he'd never wanted anything more than that.

She waited with wide, patient eyes for Zayn to string a meaningful sentence togethet. She realized he was struggling to make out what he felt so she leaned over and squeezed his hand assuring him that she understood.

"Thank you" she whispered and he nodded.

"We should probably get back. Come on, I'll walk you to your dorm" 

Author's Note

OH ZELLA, CUTENESS OVERLOAD RIGHT THERE

LOVE YOU XX