Chapter Forty Six

Author's Note

This one goes out to Kaitlyn who is incredibly stubborn but still cute as a button

love you Katy, this ones for you

P.S five minutes aren't too many...

"The only thing better than a friend is a friend with chocolate"

Isabella bit her lip as she made her way through the sweaty crowd of dancing and intoxicated teenagers.

She couldn't believe she had actually lost Zayn.

Then again, you could barely see anything because there were clouds of smoke hanging around the room which made it nearly impossible to walk without bumping into things.

Isabella really had to find Zayn and convince him to ditch this party.

In her mind, she hadn't thought it would go as bad as it had. Maybe because she had discounted running into Zayn's impossibly thin, impossibly tall ex girlfriend.

Bianca really seemed to hate Bella's guts, even though she'd been perfectly nice to her.Well, what little words she'd said were nice enough.

Bella was naturally a shy person and meeting someone as stunning and intimidating as Bianca didn't make things better.

Just as Isabella was about to give up, she spotted Zayn's familiar raven quiff and deliciously broad shoulders.

She started to move towards him, but then his head moved to the side and she could see Bianca's green eyes twinkling as she smiled at Zayn.

Bella's stomach dropped as she saw that Bianca's hand was wrapped around his bicep. Bella suddenly felt like her feet were glued to the floor.

Just when she thought things couldn't have gotten worse, her world came crumbling down as she watched Bianca kiss Zayn...

her Zayn.

Was he hers, anyway?

Yes.

Her Zayn who had confessed his love for her, held her when she cried about her messed up life, fell ontop of her at the park, laughed and made jokes that had Bella clutching her stomach from all the laughter.

The Zayn who had painted the most expressive and beautiful painting Bella had seen in her eighteen years.

Sadly, that same Zayn was kissing his ex girlfriend and everything became hazy.

Bella felt like she was about to be sick then and there. She didn't care that she was in public, she never felt like she needed to cry, then at that very moment.

As if on cue, warm tears streamed down her face. Her heart felt like it had been ripped out of her chest and torn into a million tiny pieces which were then thrown into a fire.

It hurt so bad she thought she was going to pass out from the emotional pain. She couldn't help the strangled cry that made its way from her lips.

She immediately regretted it when Zayn turned around and saw her. His eyes flashed with worry, then pain but she really couldn't care.

He called out to her but all she heard was the thumping of her heart. She was surprised it was even still beating after being so bruised.

Zayn knew. He knew about Aaron, he knew about her dad. He knew her better than anyone did, yet he still betrayed her.

As she realized Zayn was about to come after her, she steadied herself on some random person's shoulder, stumbling backwards she quickly made a run for it.