Chapter Sixty Two

Author's Note:

Last chapter you guys! But then there's the epilogue. Oh gosh I've had so much fun writing this story and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I hope you guys will vote druring January for my story when I enter the Wattys but even if I don't win just being able to write has made me happy and knowing that you guys don't completely hate it makes it even better.

I love you all! Thank you again for reading you have no idea how much I appreciate it

Now here's the last ever chapter of Truly, Madly, Deeply...

"So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue to see you once again
My love"

Isabella fluttered her eyes open as she shifted in bed so that she was facing her beautiful boyfriend.

They were tangled underneath the sheets. His head was resting on her chest and his arms were tightly wrapped around her.

Their legs were intertwined beyond the mere description of words. She studied his face and concluded that Zayn Malik, her boyfriend, was in fact flawlessly gorgeous.

His eye lashes were resting on his high and sharp cheek bones and his mouth was slightly parted, his pouty pink lips looked more than kissable.

His hair was tousled and messy and his chest rose at a slow yet steady pace.

He was perfect and he was mine, she thought to herself as she smiled a him.

“Stop staring at me. It’s creepy”

Zayn Malik’s rough and raspy morning voice filled her ears. She bit her lip at how sexy he sounded before she averted her eyes.

“It’s okay. I woke up in the middle of the night and watched you sleep for a bit. I guess we’re even now” Zayn said jokingly.

She didn’t need to look at him to know he was smirking. She knew him too well by now. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his own heart.

“This only beats for you, baby” he whispered before he kissed the back of her hand. She blushed and kissed the corner of his mouth.

“I love you” she whispered as she sat up in bed. He followed suit and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer if that was even possible.

Zayn tossed her his T-shirt and she gratefully put it on to cover up. She sniffed the collar unconsiously which earned her a raised eye brow from her boyfriend.

“Did you just sniff my shirt?" Zayn asked with amusement clear in his voice. Isabella blushed but then started to laugh. There was no way she would be able to salvage the situation so she deicded not to deny it.

"Yup." She said as she popped the 'P'. She chuckled and he joined her. 

"Yeah, I kind of understand why you did that. I mean, I always smell so great" Zayn smirked. Bella laughed loudly before she grabbed a soft fluffy pillow and hit him over the head with it.

"If you're head gets any bigger you won't be able to fit through the door" Bella warned him with a sweet smile. He chuckled and shook his head.

"That won't ever happen because I'll always have you around to keep me grounded, right?" He asked with a knowing smile.

"Absolutely"

She whispered before she rested her head on his shoulder. They just sat there, basking in the beautiful morning in each other’s presence.It was so perfect, even award winning writers couldn’t capture this moment with words and do it justice.

Suddenly, Zayn’s phone started to ring and they shared a weird look. It was pretty early for someone to be calling him right now.

He leaned over Bella to get his phone and she kissed his neck. He groaned and she continued her assult. He checked the caller ID while Bella slowly kissed his neck.He didn’t recognize the number but answered anyway.

“Hello?” Zayn’s curious voice filled the line.

“Good morning, this is a representative from Modest! Management. May I please speak to a Mr. Zayn Malik?” Zayn’s eyes widened abnormally which didn’t go unnoticed by Isabella.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” she asked, worried. He swallowed hard before he answered.

“This is Zayn Malik” he said slowly. “Oh fantastic! Well, Zayn. To be quite honest with you, I’m calling to make you a business deal. You and your friends have exceptional voices and I love the chemistry and harmony. My niece apparently goes to your school and she recorded you and your friends singing live on her phone. I loved everything about your prefromance and I’d really love it if I could sign you to a recording label? What do you think, Zayn?”

The man explained, his voice oozing confidence of the finished business deal. Zayn sat there open mouthed along with a concerned looking Isabella.

“I... We would love that! Thank you so much, Sir! You have no idea what this means to us!” he exlaimed happily.

“Oh that’s wonderful news. I’ll have my assitant call you back in a few to give you the details of our meeting. See you soon, Mr. Malik” He said before he hung up.The phone fell out of Zayn’s grip as he stared off into space.

“Zayn you’re scaring me. What the hell is going on?” Isabella asked. Zayn turned to her with a huge grin plastered on his face.

“I think me and the guys just landed a record deal”