BrInG mE tO LiFe :::. A Sokka One Shot.:::

Bring Me To Life(a Sokka Love Story)Night1299

Created by jj554321

i hope you like it!:)

Created by jj554321 on Sunday, October 02, 2011

Name: Nami age:15 love interest: Sokka (from Avatar The Last Airbender) appearance: elbow length dirty blond hair turquoise eyes waterbender about: she'sbasically an older version of Toph she's tough and sarcastic .She only cries when someone yells at her and when Sokka decides to ditch her for Uaye.Nami>>

then you know about the rest of them:)

Back story:

Ok well im Nami,and currently we're in the North Pole.And lets just say im really sad.Because Sokka claims he's inlove with some princess(I dont know how to spell her name so yea im gonna call her princess).Literally.If only he knew how much i love him.Aang is the only one that knows.First it was Sukki(sp?),now Princess.Its just great.

Story start:

While me and Sokka were hanging out he notices what time it is and has to go.And before i get to say anything he's gone.I bet he's meeting with her again.Has been for a week.Now if only it were me he was meeting late at night.And she is betrothed to some guy in the army.But no he just doesnt give up.-Aang walks in on me crying-.Aang:Nami whats wrong??Me:Nothing i just have something in my eye thats all.Aang:you know you cant lie to me.Me:I know.Aang:Now whats really wrong?Me:He left me again.Katara:Aww,Nami whats wrong??Me:Ijust have something in my eye.Katara:Oh,okay.~2 hours later okka comes back~Me:Where have you been!?!Sokka:With Uaye(sp?)Me:We were soppuse to be hanging out.You promised me.Sokka:Well Uaye wanted to hang out.Me:Well you've been hanging out wwith her since we got here.Sokka:Well sorry for making friends.Me:Whats more important your little princess or Aang,Kartaraand Me??Sokka:Well right now MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!Me:Well have fun,when she ditches you for her future husband!!Sokka:Wait.She has a husband??Me:Yes.Sokka:Well she never told me.Me:Thats because your her toy.Sokka:Dont talk about Uaye like that!Me:Your really defending her when all she's doing is playing with your heart??Sokka:Yes,i am.~you leave crying~

Sokka's pov:

She left crying.Me:What have i done??

Nami's pov

I was sitting on a brigde and knowing me i didnt know how to get back.Just my luck.To Uaye i was Sokka's dirty little secret.But to me it was the other way around.He was the one sneaking off in the middle of the night.While during the day she was with that guy she was betrothed to.She was cheating on Sokka and he didnt care as long he was with his precious Uaye.I dont know what i did to deserve this.

Sokka's pov

I found Nami at one of the brigdes where me and Uaye first met up.She was crying.I was supposed to meet up with Uaye,but i didnt care.All i care about now is gaining Nami's trust again.

Nami's pov

Sokka came and started to talk to me. i listened.

Sokka:Listen Nami im soo sorry about what i did to you.

Nami:Well if you cared you would've saw how i was hurt.And you perfect princees ain't so perfect.

Sokka:Yeah.That i know.

Nami:Yeah you should know tha--Wait what you know that i was right and you were wrong??

Sokka:Yes.-Sokka leans in to kiss you-

Nami:You bring me to life.

End.Hope you liked it.

~Jojo