The Waves Pull Me In <A Percy Jackson OneShot made 4 me on Quizilla>

I stood in the battle arena with my sister Annabeth, we have been at this camp ever since it was founded. But anyways me and Annabeth were waiting for our next challengers. Percy came forward only to ask Annabeth to fight. My blood boiled, she knew I liked Percy yet she still crushes on him. I sighed, my friend Blake came from the crowd. (He's son of Hades.)

"Want to make Percy jealous?" He asked me. I nodded. We fought for a while until I had won.

"I'm not really sure how that made Percy jealous." I say to him. Blake chuckled.

"Him seeing you with another guy makes him jealous." He responded. I laughed lowly.

I had finished my sword fighting and decided to just walk around camp hoping to be alone for more than a minute. Well that didn't work out too well.

"Breanna!" Someone yelled my name. I ignored the person only because I wanted to be alone for a few minutes. The person continued to follow me and yell my name.

"Do you understand that I'm trying to be alone?!" I yelled at the person not turning around. After I had said that the person did leave but not for long. I had somehow ended up on the beach and that’s when I knew who was following me. The water came over to me and held my feet in place.

"Percy! Let go of me!" I yell.

"Well if you would of stopped running I wouldn't have had to do this." He said.

"Well I kind of wanted to be alone for more than a minute!" I spat. His eyes became angry.

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to tell you I love you!" Percy yelled. My eyes widened.

"Percy, you- you love me?" I asked shocked. He nodded while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled,

"Percy I love you too. Ever since we first met when I nearly killed you." I say. He chuckled. The water at my feet had departed back into the lake. Percy came over to me and kissed me, some of you might think. Wow, that’s not really romantic. Well in my book it is, it was like a dream come true.My crush had finally admitted he liked me.. We pulled away when water splashed us.

“Dad!” Percy cried. I laughed and lightly kissed him again..We stood there for awhileuntil I heard Annabeth’s voice fly through the air.

“Come on.” Percy said dragging me into the water.

We sat at the bottom of the lake and talked for a little while. But we were eventually found by some campers who were swimming.

“Well I guess our secret in out.” I say.

“That was fast but I don’t care. Just as long as I have you.” He said and kissed me again.