Teardrops (Wolverine one shot made 4 me on quizilla)

He looks at me

I fake a smile so he won't see

What I want and I need

And everything that we should be

You sat on the sofa, casually talking to your friends when a certain men walked into the room. You immediately started smiling in his direction. Your smile dropped as you saw who followed behind him. Jean Grey.

I'll bet she's beautiful

That girl he talks about

And she's got everything

That I have to live without

He was chatting with her. You didn't know what his interests in her were. She was taken, but she played with him. He was just to blind to see. You stood up and walked into his direction. “Hi, Logan! How are you?” you asked, interrupting Jean in mid-sentence.

He talks to me

I laugh 'cause it's just so funny

I can't even see

Anyone when he's with me

“I'm Pretty fine, Passion. How are you, darlin'?” he answered. You nodded your head and smiled widely. “Fine.” was your answer. You grinned evilly inwardly, because Jean was making a face as if you just stabbed her. Serves her right.

He says he's so in love

He's finally got it right

I wonder if he knows

He's all I think about at night

“Come on, Logan. Let's go outside for a walk a bit.” Jean said, pulling him away from you. Before you could say anything you stood there alone, not knowing what to do. Your body radiated a wave of hatred and you stomped off into your room.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing

Don't know why I do

You put out your guitar and started playing and singing. And without you noticing a few tears dropped down on the guitar. Why wouldn't he see? Just why? The rest of the evening you stayed in your room, not opening up the door. You sang until you fell asleep.

He walks by me

Can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

The next day your mood was not really the brightest. But when you saw him your lips twisted into a small smile. You kept eating, while watching Logan move around the kitchen to get a proper breakfast.

She better hold him tight

Give him all her love

Look in those beautiful eyes

And know she's lucky 'cause

You searched around the house, reading mind after mind to find that one you were searching for. You wasted your powers 'cause Jean just walked into the room and again right up to Logan. Enough. You would fight for him. “I'll rip her into pieces.” you whispered.

So I drive home alone

As I turn out the light

I'll put his picture down

And maybe get some sleep tonight

You won't stay alone anymore. You wouldn't watch this skank anymore. Your temper finally kicked in and you jumped up from your sitting position and threw the spoon you were holding on the table, which noisily fell down to the floor and bounced of it a few times before it stopped dead and silence filled the room.

'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart

He's the song in the car I keep singing

Don't know why I do

No. you wouldn't cry anymore. You took control of the elements surrounding you, sending a flood of water from the sink, a whirl of fire from Pyro's zippo and a twister of wind from the open window right to Jean. You radiated pure hatred and a will to destroy. She put her hands defensively in front of her, blocking your attack with her telepathy. She looked scared, very scared. She wouldn't be able to block it very long.

He's the time taken up but there's never enough

And he's all that I need to fall into

He looks at me

I fake a smile so he won't see

A hand firmly squeezed your shoulder and a smooth voice whispered in your ear. “It's okay, you can stop now.” It wasn't an order. The hand reached up and stroked your cheek and twirled a strand of your honey blonde hair between it's fingers. You stopped and looked at him. Without a word he pulled you into a kiss.

Later that evening you sat outside in the dark. Logan handed you a bottle of beer he just took a sip of. You smiled at him. It was perfect.

“I'm sorry I just never found the right moment to tell you: I love you.” he whispered.

One Shot Requests CLOSED 4Ever!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें