NCIS minutes in heaven (made 4 me on quizilla)

Name: Brea Scuito

Crush: Gibbs she's Abby's younger sister. She's 21 and an honorably discharged Marine. She's 5'8", blond haired blue eyed, sarcastic, tough, tomboy, motherly, kind, funny = A mixture of Gibbs and Abby :) if you need anymore info let me know thanks :)

"DiNozzo I don't want to play this!" I basically yelled at him for the second time. DiNozzo was trying to drag me to another room.

Is this really my punishment for coming here with my older sister? I only came here because me and Ziva has been told that it was a all girls sleep over. I don't even want to know what they told Gibbs to get him here but he seems even more mad than me and Ziva. McGee is even here so either him and Tony and Abby where in it together or poor McGee was told a lie to get him here.

"You agreed to come", Abi's voice said in my ear and I elbowed DiNozzo hard in the gut. he stumbled backwards releasing my arm.

"No Me and Ziva agreed to come to a sleep over with Abby not, you, Gibbs, McGee", I said to him, my voice coming out cold and venomous.

"That is all we agreed too", Ziva said as she walked into the room. Ziva had come dressed up, she had some her curly hair up into a stunning up do, she'd made herself look like a doll. It suited her; she did it just so that me, her and Abby could have fun and it didn't work since we were tricked.

I'd got myself dressed up a little too. My blonde hair had been waved slightly and was half tied up with my fringe down, my prussian blue eyes where popping out since is put on some eyeliner and mascara. Clothes wise I looked quite girly, light blue skinny jeans, a one sholdoured lilac top with a white lace cardigan over the top, the white laces pattern was designed in a rose way, a pair of light brown, four inch heel knee high boots, and a black choker with a plain gold necklace that held a amathyst cross pendant.

I tugged at the bottom of my top as DiNozzo grabbed hold of my shoulder and dragged me into the main living room.

"I HATE YOU BOTH!!!" I yelled as DiNozzo dragged me and Ziva down the corridor to a specific room.

"No you don't" , Abby said the smirk evidant in her voice as she walked along side us a tight hold on Ziva.

When we reached the room I felt a wave of dread wash over me seeing Gibbs sat on the sofa a fustrated look spread across his face and was evidant in her body language. McGee looked as if he was trying to formulate an excuse as he sat casually on a chair at the table in the corner of the room. I looked and saw a hat laying in the middle of the floor.

"What are we playing?" I asked my nerves becoming a little over whelminf in the present situation.

"Ten minutes in heaven", DiNozzo annouced as he let go of my arm and I stumbled slightly. Abby did the same to Ziva and I must have let my eyes get a little wide. I let them sink again and let a smirk play on my face not really believig there story.

"You've got to be joking with me", I said and that DiNozzo was laughing at me and McGee had shoved his head into his hands.

"What makes you think that?" Abby asked and I turned to face her.

"The fact that my older sister doesn't lie to me!" I said my stubborness showing through.

"Well, there's a first time for everything", Abby said a happy and light smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"ABIGAIL SCUITO THERE BETTER NOT BE A FIRST TIME FOR THIS!!" I yelled at her even using her full name as I felt a sudden urge to lunge at her because I don't want to play this game is rather just play hide and seek or even a game of tig.