OMG MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH LJ GIBBS!!!

You slowly pull out a purple heart of course you know who's it is, before you can even bat a lash your being thrown into the closet, by me and Abby. "HAVE FUN YOU TWO!" I drunkenly slur. Then Abby giggles, "Don't hurt her Gibbs!" You slightly laugh, at this. You bet how old fashioned Gibbs is, he'll probably just strike up a conversation. "This is ridiculous." He laughs. You nod in agreement then feel stupid because your in a pitch black, closet and he can't see you. "Yeah, it is." You said. You begin to feel the alcohol set in and feel like doing more then just talking, so you walk backwards until you hit the wall, but instead you find the warm firm chest of a man you've admired since your first days at NCIS. His warm breath sends chills down your spine, you turn around to face him gathering up the courage, to make your move. You slowly lean in pressing you lips to his, he doesn't react so you quickly pull away. "I-i don't what I was thinking, s-" before you can finished he grabs you kissing you deeply taking you breath away, you eyes fluttering closed your hands find there way to his surprising soft gray hair.

*The Next Day At Work*

Your giddy with anticipation to see him, as you walk into the elevators, you press the button to floor, and are carried up to your level, the doors open and just as you walk in your smile disappears he not here yet, you sigh walking on, as you here the familiar ding of the elevator as it comes back you turn around to see Dinozzo pestering Gibbs about what happened that night, a blush spreading across you cheeks. "Come on, Boss tell us, it wouldn't be fair if you kept it all to yourself!" Tony whined. "Unlike you Dinozzo, I don't kiss and tell." He smirks, you quickly begin speed walking in the other direction as you hear Tony start making cat calls.