One Shot Written 4 Me On Quizilla

You’re backstage, dancing around with Danielle and Eleanor as the guys are on stage singing “Up All Night” as the song ending their concert.

This was the last performance of their U.S tour.

You and the girls planned a surprise party for them back at your house as a way to celebrate their successful tour.

The song ends and the guys say their goodbyes and thank yous’ before running backstage.

“There’s my Bradford bad boy” you say to Zayn, as he picks you up and spins you around while kissing you.

“You guys did great” Eleanor says.

“Thanks love” Louis says, kissing her.

“Hey how about we all go out to dinner tonight” Harry says.

“Umm…………………actually, is it ok if we just spend the night at my house.” You say.

“Yeah all that jumping was kind of tiring.” Danielle says.

The boys look kind of disappointed, but agree and you all go to your house.

When you arrive, you, Eleanor, and Danielle all stop and face them in front of the door.

You take out your video camera as Danielle takes out her phone.

“What are you guys doing?” Niall asks, chuckling.

“We want to get you guys reaction” Danielle says.

“Our reaction to what?” Zayn asks, confused.

“This” Eleanor says, opening the door to reveal a bunch of people inside.

“SURPRISE!” they all yell.

The boys jaws drop and Danielle snaps a picture as you get it all on video.

They all turn to you, Eleanor, and Danielle, smiling big.

“Did you guys plan this for us?” Liam asks.

“Yeah! Well, actually, Breanna planned the whole thing and we helped decorate and invite the guests.” Eleanor says.

“Party!” Louis cheers, smiling.

“Food!” Niall yells, running towards the snack table.

“Girls!” Harry says, spotting a cute brunette and walking towards her.

Liam smiles and kisses Danielle.

Zayn smiles at you and kisses you passionately.

A slow song starts to play andnot many people were on the dance floor.

“Wanna dance?” Zayn asks, smiling at you.

“Sure” you say, smiling at him.

He smiles as he takes your hand and leads you out to the dance floor.

He wraps his arms around your waist as you put your arms around his neck.

You both sway to the song.

When the song ends, a fast one comes on and you were about to walk off of the dance floor, but Zayn pulled you back to him, which took you by surprise because you knew he didn’t like to dance, since he was kind of bad.

He moves closer to you and starts to dance like he is in the pictures above.

You laugh and start to dance the same way.

When the song ends, you both start cracking up.

“Hey, you wanna go to the balcony?” Zayn asks.

You nod and he takes your hand, leading you to the balcony.

“Thanks so much Breanna, this party is amazing.” He says, looking at you.

“No it’s not” you say.

“What?” he says, looking confused.

“It’s amaZayn” you say, making him laugh.

He reaches into his back pocket and gives you a little box.

“Zayn what’s this?” you ask.

“I got you this for being the most amaZayn girlfriend ever” he says, motioning for you to open it.

When you open it, you see a heart shaped locket necklace.

You open it and there’s a picture of you and Zayn kissing.

On the front of the locket it says “I Love You”.

You start to tear up as Zayn puts it around your neck.

You smile and hug him, “I love you so much Zayn & thank you” you say.

He wipes away a tear and looks down at you, into your eyes.

He kisses you passionately and you kiss back, feeling him smile in the kiss.

Just then, you hear someone yell, ‘Hey Everyone! The Fireworks are about to start!”.

Everyone comes out onto the balcony and looks up at the sky.

All of a sudden, a bunch of colorful fireworks explode in the sky above you.

You smile and Zayn wraps his arms around your waist as you look up at the sky in amazement.

“I love you” Zayn whispers in your ear.

“I love you too” you say, looking up at him.

He kisses you passionately again.

After a few minutes, you both pull away, smiling at eachother and you turn around to look back at the fireworks.

He wraps his arms around your waist from behind and kisses the top of your head as you both look up at the sky.