The Mentalist One Shot written 4 my buddy on Quizilla

Name:BreAnna Findley

Looks:tall about 5'9", honey blond hair, grey blue eyes, tan skin

Personality: tomboy, kind, stubborn, funny, uses sarcasm to hide her emotions when she's upset,

Likes: Reading, writing, tea, chocolate, mangos, playing piano, music, Patrick Jane, puzzles, guns, hunting,poetry

Dislikes: dumb blonde jokes, Lisbon, being bored, being ignored,

Friends: Jane, Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt plus her BFF Anna

Enemies: Lisbon, Red John, and anyone who tries to hurt Patrick

Crush: Patrick Jane

One Word To Describe Your Character: Determined

Background Notes: she's a profiler added onto Libson's team. Her mother is dead and her father was a famous serial killer who made her mother his first victim and tortured BreAnna herself over the years. She's from New Orleans, Louisiana. She has a blackbelt in Tai Chi and always carries a gun.

please and thank you

BreAnna was bored. And she hated being bored. She knew she should be glad to be bored, since having no active cases meant they were doing a good job at catching the bad guys. But BreAnna Findley still hated being bored.

"Hey, Bre." Rigsby threw a paper aeroplane at her. BreAnna ducked and it hit Patrick Jane, who was lying on the couch with his eyes shut.

Without opening his eyes, he said: "Cool it, Rigsby. Showing off your prowess in folding paper isn't going to impress Bre."

"How did you know it was me?" demanded Rigsby. "And I'm not trying to impress anyone! Just have a bit of fun."

"You've got to admit, it's really boring," agreed Grace. "Why don't we play a game? Like Spin-The-Bottle or something?"

"Those games suck," Cho replied.

"No, they don't!" Grace exclaimed. "When I was a kid, they were played at all the best parties!"

"Except there are two girls and three guys here," Rigsby said. "Unless we get Lisbon in..."

"No, don't," BreAnna said, quickly. "Lisbon wouldn't approve."

"Wait, you're actually going to play this game?" Cho looked at BreAnna and raised his dark eyebrows in disbelief.

"Sure," BreAnna replied. "Why not?"

"Count me out," Cho said, going over to his desk. "That'll leave you with an even number. And Grace gets more chance of getting Rigsby."

"Shut up," Grace snapped, digging around in the garbage can and pulling out an empty Coke bottle. "OK. Who wants to spin first?"

"I will," Patrick said.

BreAnna stared at him, surprised. She hadn't expected Patrick would actually play this game, though she had been hoping he would. Slowly, he got off the coach and sat on the floor. He picked up the bottle and stroked it with his long fingers, then he spun it until it blurred. It felt like years before it finally stopped and pointed straight at BreAnna.

BreAnna's hand flew to her mouth. "Ohmigosh... I..."

"You'd better go to the kitchen," Grace said, a wicked glint in her eye. "Pull down the blinds and no one will know you're in there. You've got seven minutes."

"Come on, Bre." Patrick took BreAnna's hand and led her through to the kitchen. BreAnna stood by the table while Patrick let the blinds down. Then he turned round to face her. BreAnna's mouth went dry and her hands turned clammy. She had dreamed about something like this happening, but this was the closest she had actually got to Patrick kissing her. Except, he wasn't. Kissing her. He was just looking at her, and BreAnna was getting extremely nervous. Wasn't the whole object of this game to kiss whoever you got? Even if you hated them? Patrick must really not want to kiss her, or he would have done it by now, right?

"Bre," Patrick said, softly, as if he was aware about the mental agitation Bre was undergoing. "Bre..." He moved closer to her and put his hands on her cheek. He was so close to her, she could see every detail. His long, spiky blond eyelashes, his beautiful wavy hair that she just longed to run her fingers through. She swallowed, wanting to giggle nervously. Slowly, and very deliberately, Patrick tipped her head up. BreAnna shut her eyes, instinctively. Her lips slightly parted, as if of their own accord. Her whole body was on red alert. And then she felt his lips touch hers, gently, lingeringly. Her heart skipped a beat before starting to race wildly. Patrick gathered her into his arms, scooping her up and actually lifting her into the air. BreAnna's head was spinning, but she locked her legs round his waist and threw her arms round his neck. She got her wish as she raked her hands through Patrick's dark blond hair that felt so soft and shiny. The kiss was getting more intense until BreAnna's lips felt completely numb.

"Time!" screamed Grace, and BreAnna willingly could have hit her.

Patrick drew slightly away and put BreAnna down on the ground. "We'll have to do it again sometime," he whispered.

BreAnna nodded, breathlessly, hardly daring to hope that he meant what she thought he did.

"Sometime soon?" he said, and she felt dizzy.

"I'd like that," she said, looking up at him as they returned to the office. She couldn't stop smiling, knowing Patrick would keep his word.