How Long Have You Liked Me (Percy Jackson one shot written 4 me)

Should we go practice?" Annabeth asked me. I was laying on my bunk staring at the celing. I sat up a little and said "sure." It was cool not being an only child anymore, even if Annabeth was just my half-sister. The only eason I wanted to go is because Percy might be there.

Percy and Annabeth were good friends. We had a pretty good bond together as well. Grover hung out with us, all the time whenever I was alone with Percy, so I never really got to tell him my feelings. All four of us had a pretty strong bond. We were all good friends.

Once we were out of the cabin, Grover ran right into me. "Oh, hey Grover." I said. "Grover." Annabeth said. He backed up a little. "Sorry BreAnna, Mr. D wanted me to tell you that he was looking for you." "Did your girlfriend tell you that?" I asked sarcastically. He liked someone in the Dionysus cabin, her name was Amber, the all around known kid here as well as Percy, Mr. D favors her, she is his only daugther and she only lived with two brothers Pollux and Castor. He favored them as well.

He turned red. "BreAnna, you know that I haven't told her I liked her." "You still didn't answer my question." I said. "No, she didn't." He said a little annoyed now. Figuring Amber would come up looking for us. She loved to practice with Annabeth. "Can this wait?" I asked. "No, why?" "Practice area." I said. "Why to see if your boyfriend is there?" Grover asked laughing.

"What boyfriend?" Percy asked coming up from behind Grover. "Great." I mumbled. "Who has a boyfriend.?" Percy asked. "No one." I said. Grover smirked. He knew I liked Percy, thats why he always came around when we were alone.

"Oh, BreAnna here was just telling me how she was going to the practice arena to see her boyfriend." "Yeah, well, Grover was justing telling me how his girlfriend sent him on an errand for me to see Mr. D." "What girlfriend?" Amber asked, coming up to us. Grover just looked at me.

"BreAnna I thought you didn't have a boyfriend." Percy said. "I don't." I said. "Yes she does." Grover said. "Grover you have a girlfriend?" Amber asked. "No." He said. "Yes you do." I said. Annabeth was just standing there akwardly.

"BreAnna, I love you." Percy randomly blurted out. I was surprized. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "I love you too." I said. Grover turned to Amber. "Go on tell her." I said." "Tell me what?" Amber asked. He looked at Percy, Annabeth and I. Then took her down towards the big house.

I hugged Percy. "Well, I'm going to go." Annabeth said. "Ok." I said. "How long have you liked me?" I asked. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you." He said. Then he leaned in and kissed me. He was an excellent kisser and it was a long deep kiss. I wished it could've lasted forever. That's how good it was.