3rd Outsiders Min In Heaven

Ponyboy Curtis.

You wanted Ponyboy and right when you felt a book, you picked it up. Ponyboy is always so obvious. "Obvious, Ponyboy, obvious?" you laughed. He blushed. "Well, I see you wanted Ponyboy since you thought it was obvious." Torie totally gotten me there. "Shut it." you mumbled, embarrassed as hell. Before you knew it, Ponyboy had walked up to me and sent you his hand. You took it, and y'all walked on to the closet. Y'all sat down on the floor, smiling at each other. "Er, I always wanted to do something..." Ponyboy stated, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah? What is it?" you asked, and then you felt his lips on yours. You were shocked, receiving a kiss from your crush? Is this true? "Sorry, it's just what I've always wanted. My first kiss with a beautiful girl." he smiled nervously. "What about your second?" you giggled, leaning in to him, giving him another sweet kiss. "TIME'S UP!" Two-Bit yelled out. "AWH! THE TWO LOVEBIRDS KISSING! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" "Two-Bit, shut your trap!" Ponyboy blushed. You both walked out of the closet and sat down beside each other until it was Torie's turn to pick out the next thing.

Sodapop Curtis.

"Comb?" you held out. You heard the beautiful laugh of Sodapop. How could he laugh that way when he's still with Sandy? And he's gonna go along with this? "C'mere, _________." he said, standing up and then sending his hand out to you. When y'all piled into the closet, he gave you a kiss. "But what about Sandy?" you asked, confused. He looked down, saddened, kicking at the floor. "Did I say something wrong?" you asked, regretting asking a stupid question like that. "She cheated." he sadly chuckled, sounding like he regretted the time spent with her. "I should've known." "I'm sorry, Sodapop." you said, giving him a hug. He pulled away, "But I should've known who I liked all along." "Who? Torie?" you crossed your arms. He always hung around Torie, so you had a hint. "No, I like you." he said, which changed your demeanor. "I like you, too." you smiled. His lips met yours, and you smiled through it. Sodapop had always made you smile. He always had that effect. "TIMES UP!" Two-Bit yelled out, opening the door before you and Sodapop could pull away from y'all's kiss. "Someone's gotten over Sandy..." Two-Bit snickered. Sodapop glared straight at him. "It's not funny." You and Sodapop walked out of the closet and sat next to each other throughout the game. Torie giving you a thumbs up each time something little happened throughout it.

Dallas Winston.

Your hand touched something that felt like paper with rough edges. Out of curiosity, you picked it out of the box. "Matches?" You thought it was Johnnycake, and it made you happy. But as you saw the smirk on Dallas's face, your heart sank. No Johnnycake for you. :( Your eyes grew wide, and you were kinda afraid of what'll happen. You never could tell what went on in Dallas's mind. Remembering what he had said to Cherry Valance that night, you gulped. "Just get your cute butt up." he demanded. You froze. "What'd I say?" he gave you a cold stare. Your eyes found their way to Torie, who was sitting right beside you. 'Help me.' you mouthed to her. She just snickered. You stood up, shaking in your pants. When you walked into the closet with Dallas, you tried your best trying to stay as far away from him as possible. Too bad the closet was cramped up. "Are you trying to stay away from me?" he chuckled. "N-no." you lied. Dallas pushed you against the wall, kissing your lips rough. Your eyes grew ridiculously wide. You tried to talk, but all that came outta your mouth was "Mmm! Mmm!" "Shut up, just go along with it." he demanded, holding his hands at your face, kissing you more. Starting to get frustrated, you tried to get back at him. Your hands threw him down on the floor. Sitting on top of him, you giggled, and you kissed his neck. "TIMES UP--" Two-Bit opened the door. "OH FOR GOLLY!" Everyone walked on to the door, laughing. Your hair was all in your face, seeming like you and Dallas did a lot.

Steve

You didn't spin the bottle that hard out of nervousness. It spun only two times, and landed on Steve Randle. You hadn't talked to Steve much, but he seemed like an ok guy. "You wanna do this?" he asks when you get in the closet. You nod and he kisses you. It was nice. You kissed him back and his hand slid up your shirt. He kissed your neck, making you blush as your hand makes its way up his shirt. He pinned you against the wall and kissed you more passionately. The door opened and you silently cursed. Soda smiled when he saw the two of you. Steve asks you out a few minutes afterward.

311 other people got this result! That's 15%

Take another quiz!

Two-Bit

The bottle spins only four times and lands on Two-Bit. You both smile at each other and make your way to the closet. "I always thought you were pretty." Two-Bit admits as he leans in to kiss you. You kiss him back passionately, getting more and more intense with him. You run your fingers though his hair as he kisses your collar bone, making you moan. The door opens and you two stop. "Someone was gettin' it on huh?" Dally smirks. Two-Bit fixes his hair and you adjust your shirt before you walk back into the group. You and Two-Bit have been dating ever since.

Johnny

Thirteen times the bottles spins. You aren't sure whether it's lucky or not, but as you look up to see who you got, you immediately come the conclusion that it's lucky, considering you got your long time crush Johny Cade. He was quiet and shy, but that's what you liked about him. He blushed deeply as you two got up to go into the closet. "W-We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." he whispers. "No, I do." You reply quietly. He nods and kisses you gently. You kiss him back and he slowly gets rougher with you. His arms are around your waist and your arms are around his neck. You were surprised Johnny could get like this, but you liked it. Ponyboy opens the door and his mouth drops wide open. "Wow." is all he says. You and Johnny head to the lot afterwards where he asks you to be his girl.

You didn't even have to look up to see who orange was. A football color. So original. You knew Darry didn't like you much. At all really. He sighed as he closed the small ass closed door. " ummm, hi." " hi, ____." he said with no emotion in his eyes. You looked up at him with a face like :|. he just grined and kissed you softly. He laid on the floor and you were ontop. You were like this for a while. He removed you shirt and removed his, almost ripping it in the process. You can use your imagination for the rest because he stands up and you start to undo his belt. He locked the door. ;D