Minutes In Heaven DBZ style!!!!!!!

PICCOLO

You call out "I got...1?" Piccolo stares blankly at the closet as if he'd rather go to the firey pits of hell. You grin in hope to lighten the mood, but he's just more tense. You giggle at the fact that you and him barely fit in the closet together at all. He glares at you and asks "What?" You sit awkwardly as he continues to glare at you. He is truly is the king of awkward. You attempt to scoot closer to him but he grows tense. You look up into his eyes (he's a lot taller than you, you're barely as tall as puny little Vegeta) and grab his hand. As he leans in to kiss you the closet door opens to Goku, with that wide smile he always had around you......

Goku

"I got card 2" you say. Goku smiles warmly as if he has been waiting for this for a long time. Your eyes widen. You don't know quite how to interpret this. Goku has always been nice to you, but he's... well... you don't know how to explain it. He softly holds onto your hand and leads you to the closet. The first thing he says is "I've learned not to waste time..." and he leans in for a light kiss. The warm touch of his lips against yours sends a shiver up your spine. You are completely in the moment. Your mind is completely blank. Your shirt is off and he's on top of you. How long has it been!? What if they open the closet door while you're in the middle of this? The last thing you want is for VEGETA to see you without a shirt. You cringe at the thought and push Goku off of you. "I think time is almost up..." you state in a worried tone. "I doubt it. It's only been a couple minutes," he smiles, "but if you insist..." he looks down. You can't resist his sad look, so you kiss him passionately as you reach for your shirt. The door swings open quickly... just before you can slide your shirt on... and WHO opened the door? It was Vegeta, wide eyed. "Do you really have to stare?" you ask. His blush was really dark. You couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or angry. You angrily pull on your shirt and stomp back to your seat.

 Vegeta

You stare blankly at the card marked: 3. You KNOW it's HIS favourite number... and everyone got to choose numbers. You continue to stare at it. "What is it...?" Piccolo asks in a kind of whisper. "C-c-card 3...?" you say. Vegeta stares at you with huge, brownish-greenish-blue eyes. He simply stands up and walks slowly He toward the closet door. He's standing in front of the door, but you haven't moved an inch. Everyone is staring at you as if to say "JUST GO!!" You walk toward-and into-the door. The next thing you know you're staring up into his eyes and suddenly you hear the click of the door locking... and faint giggles. "Vegeta..." you say shakily, "why did they lock the d-d-door?" "I have no idea... and I'm not liking it." You sigh and look down. "There's no way he could ever want to be anywhere near me and now we're trapped in a closet? Great, I love him so much and he hasn't the slightest idea..." you think to yourself as a tear rolls down your cheek. He looks at you and asks "Hey, are you okay?" You sniff and say "It's complicated..." "Explain it to me?" he asks. "Well, Vegeta," you say, "I've 'secretly' loved you since i met you... but i knew that you could never possibly love ME..." he stares at you, with wide eyes, "How could i NOT love you?" he asks. You immediately-and abruptly- kiss him. You've wanted to do so for such a long time!! He puts both of his hands on your cheeks and continues to kiss you. it's been about a minute of kissing and you notice you've been holding your breath. You pull away and gasp for air. You look down as you feel the colour rush to your face. His face turns that same bright red as earlier. You smile at him. You've never seen him so innocent before. He wraps his arms around you tightly, and you do the same. And to think that you insisted on not coming because it was going to suck. He slides his hand up the back of your shirt and before you now it you're only wearing your undergarments. He stares at you, up and down. He has a perfect body, and a perfect face. You're truly in love. You never felt this way. All of a sudden you hear a key in the lock. Really? Right in the middle of this greatly passionate make-out session? You know he doesn't want it to end. You really want it to lead to something more. You know everyone out there is too shy to open the door to anything TOO revealing so you begin to moan. Vegeta slips his hand up your back and works on un-clipping your bra. He smirs and chuckles as if to say "I can do it," and finally asks for your help with his eyes. You un-clip it with ease and you work each other's underpants off. His warm sweat drips on your skin and I bet you an guess what happens next.....