2nd min in heaven outsiders

U GOT JOHNNY!! AWW!

Aww you ot Johnnycakes!! You felt a small round object in your hand and when you pulled it out you saw it was a button. A small black button. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Johnny go pale. "Alright Johnny, you gotta go in there" Dally patted his back and he stood up slowly walking into the closet, you walked in too, Johnny was you crush and you always wondered why his parents could be so mean to him. When you got in you sat down next to him and looked at the floor "Johnny?" you said in a quiet voice "yeah?" his voice replied "can I tell you something secret?" you asked "of course" he replied sitting up a little and looking at you "I, I really like you. But if you don't feel the sa-" you were cut off by Johnny's soft lips on yours. You kissed back and your stomach did flips inside you. "I like you too" Johnny smiled when you pulled away. You gave a small school girl giggle and kissed him again wrapping one arm around his neck, he did the same and held your hand with the other. You kept kissing for the rest of the time until Dally opened the door on you "woo hoo! Go Johnnycake!" he laughed at you two as you blushed and walked out the closet. You both went to the lot and watched the stars. Years later you two got married with Dally as best man and had twins. Hope you like!! :)

Close or ESC Key

7 minutes in heaven outsiders!!

U GOT DARRY!!

ok so you got darry curtis!! Cool, ok! So here's what happened: You and your friends were going to the curtis house for the night and they decided to play 7 minutes in heaven!! 'Oh boy' you thought picking out something heavy from the bag Soda was offering you "a hammer?" you said, some of the gang snickered and you saw Darry stand up and walk into the closet. Blushing slightly, you followed, you had the biggest crush on Darry EVER! You just loved his eyes, smarts, strngth and the way he looked after his bothers instead of sending them away to a boys home. When you got in Soda closed the door behind you enclosing you with Darry in the dim light. "We need to get better lighting in here" he commented "yeah" you agreed nodding "you wanna know why?" he asked looking at you with those green grey eyes "why?" you asked hoping he couldn't see you blushing "because then I could see your pretty face better" he replied tilting your head up and kissin you lightly on the lips, you blushed even more but kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck (you were tall) he wrapped his arms around your waist and you stood there making out for a few minutes until he pulled away "be mine?" he asked "what do you think?" you sort of laughed kissing him again. And then Two-bit (who loves interupting cute things) opened the door and started cracking up at you two "shut it" you kind of growled at him and he tried to stop laughing. The others were a little shocked too at what you guys were doing. But you two stayed going out, got married two years later, and had two beautiful twins. Hope u like :)

U GOT DALLY!! (my fave btw)

Ok so you got bad boy dallas winston!! Lucky you girl!! So here's what happened: you and your freinds were going to stop at the curtis house the night and they ere playing 7 minutes in heaven! 'Oh crap' you thought as you felt cold metal against your fingertips when you pulled out something from the bag Two-bit offered you. When you saw a pair of handcuffs in your hands you raised your eyebrows "kinky!" one of your friends said and everyone laughed "well well. Come on then Dollface" a voice came from behind you, you jumped slightly at the voice but knew it none other than Dallas Winston, who you'd been crushing on since you met him. You followed him to the closet quietly, once you got inside Steve got up and slammed the door making you jump right into Dally's arms "jumpy aren't we?" he grabbed your hips and whispered in your ear, you shivered a little as his breath hit your skin. He pushed you against the wall of the closet and started to kiss you... passionately? Yes, it was passionate, something you thought Dally couldn't be. You kissed back though and rubbed your hands over his chest, he removed his shirt and yours too, kissing you again and slipping his tongue into your mouth. You started grinding your hips into his making him growl slightly in the back of his throat which you found extremely sexy and continued to grind your hips together. "Be my girl?" Dally asked pulling away for a second "you bet" you replied kissing him again. And then Two-bit (of course) ruins your fun by opening the door revealing you guys shirtless and pushed up against the wall. "OW!" he shouted at you guys "boy is it hot in here!" he laughed. You both slipped your shirts back on and Dally put his arm around you signifying that you were now his. You guys got married a few years later and had two kids. Hope you like :)