Zak Bagans One Shot wrote for me by Quizilla writer

Main character info

Name: BreAnna Findley

Age: Almost 18

Job: writer until she joind GAC

Looks: shoulder length dirty blond hair, turquoise eyes, kinda pale, muscular but with a femininish touch

Personality: tomboy, sarcastic, kind, funny, it takes alot to frighten, sadden her, independent, straightforward,feisty

Tatoos: rescent moon on wrist(left) black widow on collar bone, celtic cross on forearm (right), kanji for strength, bravery, love and godsend (left thigh)

About: Her dad abused her from the time she was 10 till she was 12. She was a daddy's girl before that. She has a kinda poor attitude towards men. She's never had a boyfriend ( not because she hasn't been asked it's just they weren'y her type)

I was at the mall in nashville when I decided to go look at the tatoo shop since I was thinking about getting another one but I decided not to. After I decided to go look around for some good books in the book store when I bumped into a guy falling on the ground. I looked at him and he was decent looking. He had brown eyes and dark brown/black hair. He was actually kinda cute but like most guys he probably wasn't my type. "Opps sorry bout that. Here let me help you up."

He said grabbing my hand and helping me get up. I smiled at him as I started walking away. Later I saw him again in the food court. As I sat down to eat he sat down at the same table looking at me. "Hey again. There isn't anywhere else to sit and eat so I hope you don't mind if I sit here"

I didn't reply as he started eating his food. After we were both done we found out we had a lot in common. "oh and by the way my name is Zac. Zac Bagans and I work for the GAC."

He said. I replied "My name is BreAnna Findley and I am a writer."

He told me that he would like to show me his work so we started off to go and meet the rest of his crew. Once we got to where he was working I saw two other guys. One had short black hair and facial hair the other was baldish and had alot of facial hair. I found out that their names were Nick Groff (black hair) and Aaron Goodwin (baldish). As we all got to know eachother I found out that they need someone else to join thier crew. "Hey BreAnna? Do you think that maybe you could join our group and help us at GAC?"

Asked Zac I was quite startled I didn't think that he would ask me that especially since he just met me "I will think about it how bout you and me meet at the food court tomorrow at lunch time? By then I should have your answer."

He said he would as I left so I could go home.

Once I got home I flopped on my bed and since I was really hungry for some weird reason I went to and make my self a sandwich. I watched some T.V before going to bed.

The Next Day

I woke up with just enough time to get ready and be at the food court. I quickly hurried and put on a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt. When I was ready to leave I put on my shoes and headed off to the mall. I got to the food court just in time to see Zac enter the food court. I waved at him and walked toward him "Hey Zac glad you came. And my answer will be yes."

He smiled when I told him my answer and he told me that I would be the person in charge of the psychology of the ghosts they might be facing and watches the live feed for wierd behavior. Which I guess I could handle.

A week later (if you wanted to go through that week sorry but just try to imagine what happened)

It has been a week since I started working for the GAC and I think I am in love with Zac because every time I see him my heart beats and there are butterflies in my stomach but I don't think he likes me. When I got to work today I saw Nick and Aaron. "Hey guys. Where is Zac?"