A Goku OneShot Dexx on Quizilla wrote 4 me

Name: Naeco (Vegeta's half sister)

Age: 18

Personality:tomboy,wise, kind, tough, sarcastic, flirty, straightforward, temper-mental.

I knocked on Bulmas door casually. “Where is my idiot brother?” I asked as soon as she opened the door, not even bothering to say hi.

“Hi Naeco...” She looked at me curiously. “He's out in the back training with Goku.” She pointed with her thumb behind her. I sighed and walked around her house, throwing a thanks to her as I walked away. Vegeta was supposed to train with me today, it had seemed like he was avoiding me today though.

“Vegeta!” I shouted and crossed my arms, interrupting their spar. They both turned to look at me. Goku smiled at e and I kindly smiled back before turning to my half brother. “You promised to train with me today Vegeta.” I pouted as he sighed.

“You're too late. Goku and I were just finishing.” He glared at me before walking into Bulmas house.

“I'll train with you Naeco.” Goku told me, still smiling as he walked up to me.

“Okay, thanks Goku.” I smiled back at him again and we walked to the center of the training field. He was still fired up and sweating from his spar with Vegeta. We took a few steps backwards each and got into our stances. He quickly found a weak spot in my defenses and made a move, slamming his knee into the back of mine. I fell and quickly did a flip and landed on my feet. My knee almost gave out as it was throbbing from the blow.

I watched him and searched for a spot to get him back at, eventually I gave up my search and just ran at him, then as I was about to hit him, I blocked his potential counter, rolled to the side and kicked him just under his armpit. He stumbled slightly but barely seemed effected. He feinted a punch at my face, causing me to block it while he slammed his fist into my stomach.

I fell to the ground and tasted a small amount of blood in my mouth. He stared at me dumbfounded for a second then, with widened eyes, he was quickly sitting beside me, making sure I was okay. “Sorry.” He said. “I was still pumped up from training with Vegeta.” He helped me up and I grinned.

“No problem Goku, you're strong.” I rubbed my stomach. “Would Vegeta have been able to take a hit like that?” I asked him. He nodded.

“Yeah, that's the only reason I hit so hard. I'm used to training against him and people that are stronger. You're pretty strong yourself though. He laughed, causing me to grin again. So Vegeta would have been able to take a blow like that one? I had to train more.

As Goku and I were walking I stumbled slightly and hurt my knee more, I fell to the ground and held my knee. Damn, he hit it hard. “Naeco, you okay?” He asked worriedly, sitting beside me, he placed his hand on my knee too. “Sorry I kneed you so hard.” He apologized and looked back up to me. Our faces were quiet close, making me blush slightly.

“N- Naeco! You're flushed, are you feeling okay?” He asked me, placing a hand on my forehead. “You're temperature is going up.” He started panicking slightly.

“Goku, I'm fine.” I laughed. He stopped and looked at me, blinking a few times. He looked a little cute right now. I smiled slightly and kissed him on the cheek. “Thanks for worrying though.” I somewhat giggled. “You looked kind of like a lost puppy right now Goku, it's adorable.” I laughed. His face went a little bit red as well.

“You need to get your knee healed.” He said quietly as he stopped staring at me and looked down to my knee, that both of our hands were still on. He grabbed my hand and gently helped me stand before lifting me, being careful of my knee, and carrying me bridal style inside. He put me on a chair in Bulmas living room and helped me prop my leg up on a table.

“Hold on, I'll go get Bulma.” He said as he tried to walk away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back gently, he still stumbled and his lips lightly brushed mine before he pulled away from me slightly.

“You don't need to get her.” I smiled and held onto his hand before pulling him closer to me and planting my lips firmly on his. He didn't react at first but soon he kissed me back.

“When you guys said you were training, I thought you meant training your fighting skills, not this.” I heard Vegetas gruff voice from behind us. I pulled away from Goku and laughed slightly.

“Vegeta, Naeco has a hurt knee, we need to help her get better.” Goku said, acting like his normal self as he stood and looked to Vegeta, who only smirked and walked away, ignoring Goku.

“My knee is fine Goku.” I laughed and stood, but I fell over. “Oops.” I said quietly when he caught me. I kissed him on the cheek. “Hey, Goku, I gotta get home now.” I told him.

“I'll walk you home!” He smiled euphemistically and helped me walk home.

--------------------------------------------Six Years Later-----------------------------------------

“Hey! Miku! Get back here!” I called after my three year old daughter. She had her fathers hair and eyes, but my brain and personality.

“Yes Mom.” Miku called out and quickly ran up to me. Goku had soon learned the basics of a relationship after that one training session and he asked me to go out with him a few months later. About a year after that we were engaged, and a few months after that we had gotten married.

“Go see your father, okay?” I told her, kneeling down to wipe a speck of dirt from her face.

“Yes Mom.” She complained and quickly ran away from me to our house. I smiled and followed her. Goku had picked her up and was now playing with her like he has since she was born, by throwing her up in the air and twirling her around. I smiled at the sight and walked up to the two of them, I quickly kissed Goku on the cheek and Miku on the forehead.

“I love you both.” I smiled at them.

“Love you too, Mom.” Miku giggled. “I love you too, Naeco.” Goku said softly before planting his lips on mine, softly.

“Ewwww! Daddy! Mommy!” Miku laughed and pushed on both of our faces.