Chibs Telford one shot based on my Daughter Of Anarchy story

(one shot written by UnderMySkin)

Numerous bikes roared down the nearly empty highway. Not many vehicles headed into Charming, except the Sons after their runs. Jaynie rode near the back, usually near Opie and Chibs. After arriving back in Charming they all parked their bikes and headed into the clubhouse. It went without a say that tonight was going to be a party night. Since they arrived back later than expected, many people were already there. People holding drinks were everywhere to be seen, and unfortunately, Chibs seemed to disappear into the crowd quickly.

As Jaynie looked around casually for him, she came to be face to face with Jax. That was not really who she wanted to see at the moment, but there was no escaping him now. He blocked even her path to the bathroom. Drink in hand, he grinned down at his little sister, “Sorry Jay, this party isn’t for minors.”

Jaynie glared up at him, “Shut it Jax, I’m more mature than you. And I AM old enough to drink.”

“Barely.” He chuckled, “You just turned 21.”

With quick agility, she slipped under his arm and stuck out her tongue as she passed through. Closing herself into the bathroom, she looked in the mirror. Her short blonder hair was a bit messy since taking off her helmet. As she opened the mirror cabinet, she pulled out a small brush and ran it through her hair lightly. Upon shutting the mirror she noticed she hadn’t put on any makeup yet today, having to go on such early runs she often forgot. As she scrounged for some liquid liner in her wallet she heard something slam against the wall in the other room.

It was barely even ten and people were already getting it on. Jaynie rolled her eyes, and wondered what exactly the guys found so attractive about the anorexic-skinny porn stars. She couldn’t quite grasp how normal girls were any different, ones that didn’t have sex for a living. Feeling a bit flustered, she ended up screwing up her eye liner.

“Damnit…” She muttered to herself. She quickly washed it off and started over.

Suddenly the tiny bathroom door swung open, hitting Jaynie slightly. Chibs stumbled in and turned to look at her. “What are you doing in here, Jay?” he asked.

Blushing slightly, Jay shook her head, “I was just doing some touch ups, jeez. You didn’t have to barge in and attack me with the door.”

“Oh, yeah, sorry about that.” He shut the door and began to unzip his fly.

“Uhm, Chibs?” Jay said quickly, a little hint of panic in her voice.

“Yup?” He said, and he began to utilize the bathroom.

“What are you doing?” She said, turning her head away. “I am standing right here!”

“Some of us use the bathroom for its real purpose; not powdering our noses.” He flushed the toilet and zipped up his fly. As he began to wash his hands, standing extremely close to Jaynie, he continued. “What are ya puttin’ make up on for anyways? You don’t need it.”

Jaynie smiled, feeling flattered that Chibs was commenting on her natural beauty.

“You’re one of the guys.” He said before leaving Jaynie in the tiny bathroom.

The words he had said were complicated. Jaynie wasn’t sure whether or not to take it as a compliment, or a put down. Sure, she was part of the club and did some of the dirty work, but that didn’t mean she was a boy. She pouted, but decided it would be best to leave the bathroom before someone else decided to come in with her. She felt that Chibs had been sending her mixed signals. He had said she didn’t need make up and was willing to pee in the same room as her. But as if he wanted to correct himself of possible thinking she was attractive, he called her one of the guys.