Written For Me on Quizilla

“Rockelle….”

“I can take care of myself.” The girl snapped in response. She swung both legs over the edge of the building, feeling no fear in the actions. Rockelle has always been a tough chick, daring some would say. She has no fear of dying, especially if her fighting would save the lives of millions. Leonardo should know this by now, so why bother to stop her?

Leonardo let out a heavy sigh; he was trying to be protective of her… if anything ever happened, well he would never be able to live with himself.

“But if anything ever happened-”

“-Well nothing will!” Rockelle’s daring blue eyes flashed to Leonardo, momentarily freezing him. Her bottom lip pouted out slightly, which was the only soft feature she held at the moment. Everything else was twisted into her tough words.

“You don’t know that!” He snapped back. When he did, he regretted it. Rockelle’s muscles grew tesne, and her eyes narrowed into slits. “Look, Rockelle,” he crouched down in front of the girl and gently pressed his palm against her cheek, “I love you too much to put you at this sort of risk. Plus, Casey won’t let you go either. Please, just stay here.” Of course they both knew that wouldn’t happen.

Rockelle leaned into his hand, and her features softened the slightest bit at his words.

“If you love me,” she said slowly “then trust me to know I won’t do anything stupid. Leo, I have to go.”

He didn’t say anything; Leonardo just searched her features carefully. Rockelle is just too damn stubborn to be fought against, even more so than Raph sometimes. Before he could get another word in, Rockelle had brushed his lips with her own.

“Trust me enough to do this.”

A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

“You’re much too stubborn,” he murmured.

Before she could say anything, Leonardo had firmly pressed his lips against hers.