Ur Life In Twilight

Edward Cullen - Rather energetic person. Very creative and determined. Also very confident. I like it in people.

Bella Swan - A girl like her could brighten everyones day. She is always protective of what she believes in and will be always there for you to make you smile again. I like her.

Alice Cullen - AMAZING person! Somebody so much like me. I would love to have her as sister. We could do everything together. We could create! That's one of her best traits.

Jasper - If Alice likes her I like her too. When she is around her energy just radiates out of her body. It makes my day better in some way.

Emmett - I like her. Her spirit is unbrakable. If she would be like us I would like to fight her. Very determined person.

Rosalie - Well at least she stands out somehow.

Carlisle - A ball of energy. I think she would be grate sportsman. Her determination, activity, confidence will make her only good.

Esme - Opposite for the word - moody. She is always so happy, I don't think she is sad. She is always like a bomb.

Sam - This girl could survive in our world. Her spirit of competition would make her excel and reach the top of her abilities.

Jacob - A real bomb. She is just super. Very active and so creative and random. You can't walk with her somewhere and keep silence for long. She always has something to tell you or advice.

Quil, Embry, Jared - Fantastic! Just awesome. You can hang out with her all day and you don't get bored. It's just unbelievable.

Paul - She is cool in some way, but she always speaks up for herself and that might rise some problems between us. But it would be interesting to fight her if she would like us.

Seth - Crazy. She's like best of the best. :)