HSM One Shot written 4 me on Quizilla

I spun around Chad making the three point shot. He smiled and said "good shot." Thanks." I said checking the ball to him. It was summer vaction and we were in the gym with no air conditioning, because it broke.

"Let's take a break." Chad said. I nodded in agreement. "Let's go see if Ryan is at the pool." I said. "What?" Chad asked. "Let's go to the pool." I said again. "Ok." Chad said not arguing.

I couldn't believe how many people from East High were at the pool. It wa mid July and I hadn't seen most of them since May 31 or June 1, which was graduation. The only ones I've seen after school let out were Chad, Zeke, Troy, Ryan, Gabriella, Monica and Kelsi and that's only because one of us was always having a party

Zeke and Ryan came straight up to us once we got there. I was glad to see Ryan. All my friends knew I liked him.

"Hey, Ryan how has your summer been? I asked. "Good." He said. Chad and Zeke were off in their own little conversation.

"Breanna." Ryan said. "Yeah?" "I didn't get the chance to ask you this at your party last week, well more like tell you." "Tell me what?" I asked. "I like you Breanna, I mean I really like you." "Really?" He nodded. "Well, Ryan, I like you too."

Chad and Zeke glanced over to us and smiled at me at the same time, then they both winked at me at the same time, because Ryan was hugging me.

We were about to kiss, but Sharpay came over. She looked at me then asked "what is she doing here?" Then she pulled Ryan away from me. "Don't ever hang around her again, Ryan." Sharpay said so loudly that the whole pool heard. It went silent all eyes were on Sharpay, but she didn't notice.

Chad and Zeke came up to me "what just happened?" The asked at the same time. "I don't know." I said. "We've got to get back at sharpay though or atleast I have too." "Wait, I can do this." Zeke said. Chad and I knew Zeke liked Sharpay.

Zeke went over to Sharpay and started talking to her, giving Ryan enough time to come over to where Chad and I were.

Chad went to go find his girlfriend Amber and his best friend Troy. "Sorry about that Ryan applogized."Its not your fault." I said. "So, do you want to go out with me?" He asked. "I'd love too, Ryan." I said and we kissed. "See you tonight." He said. "Ok." I smiled. "Before I go let me see your phone." He said. I gave him my phone and he gave me hi saying put my number in it which I did. He put his number in my phone as well. He was the only friend whose number I didn't have until now.

Later that night Ryan picked me up at 8:00 and we went to the movies. In the middle of the movie he put his arm around me. "You two have a special perfect love for each other." Chad, Zeke and Chad's girlfriend Amber said to us the first day back from summer vaction.