The Fighters "" Drabble Written For ME""

The Fighters

“Cherie do you remember our first fight?”

A blonde woman with striking sea blue eyes looked at him with a cocky smile.

“Yeah, I kicked your ass. I could probably still kick your ass.” She stated her eyes boring into his. A grunted escaped his lips.

“We’re five.” He replied trying to protect his dignity.

“And your dignity has never really recovered.” She said a sarcastic tone biting him like the sweetest venom. A disagreeing noise sounded through the room.

She stared at him blankly for a second before getting up off the bed, her baggy sweat pants barely hugging her hips. He watched her carefully, feeling a bit uneasy at her sudden silence. A battle cry escaping her lips, she ran for the bed launching herself onto him. She pinned him down her hips straddling his, flipping her blonde, wavy mane to her left shoulder. He silently took in her curvy albeit smaller body, mesmerized by her full pink lips. She bent down to his ear and whispered, her breath tickling his neck, chills running down his spine like every other time.

“20 years later, and you're still weak on your right side.”

He smiled

Dually noted…

Dominic Toretto and Cherie Findley were The Fighters.