Dream Come True||Han Solo One Shot written 4 me||

Name:Arahas Styx

Looks:5'8" dirty blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, slightly tanned, hourglass figure

Personality:tomboy, scrapper, kind, motherly, stubborn, funny, uses sarcasm to hide her emotions when she's upset, Curious, Dreamy, Quick Witted Likes:training, racing, winning, she loves to sketch people especially Han, fighting, pranks, kids

Dislikes:stupidity, dumb blonde jokes, Leia, drama, boring stuff,orders, The Dark Side, lectures, the color pink

Friends:Chewbacca, Luke and Han

Enemies:Leia, Vader, and anyone who's with the Empire

Crush:Han Solo

One Word To

Decribe Your Character:Underestimated

Background Notes: she grew up next door to Luke and is his closest friend. She joined Luke and Obi Wan on their journey and has a crush on Han though only Chewie and Luke know

"Hold still, Han!" ordered Arahas.

Han groaned. "I have been in this pose for hours!"

"Ten minutes," corrected Arahas. She smiled at him. "You know I love painting you, Han."

"Because I'm such a handsome guy, yeah?" He smirked.

"Yeah," Arahas replied, and she was only half-joking.

Han got bored and walked across to her. "So when do I get to see the finished masterpiece?"

"When it's finished!" Arahas covered her sketches with her hands. "Stop it, Han!" He was gently pulling her fingers out of the way. "Han!" wailed Arahas. He looked down at her and grinned.

"Is it really so bad that you don't want me to see it?"

"No," Arahas said. "I just want it to be perfect when you do see it."

At the same moment, they both realized Han was still holding onto her hand. His fingers were very soft, and Arahas was almost sorry when he let her go. "OK," he agreed. "But you'll let me know the moment I can see it, right?"

"Promise!" she grinned.

He smiled back. "And, just so you know, I am not posing any more today! How about I take you out for a drink? I know a really nice space bar where they serve amazing cocktails."

Arahas put down her brushes and carefully washed them. "OK," she agreed. "I'll come."

Arahas loved going out with Han. On the rare occasions that Leia wasn't there, it was so nice being alone with him, seeing him smile just for her, listening to his deep voice. Tonight was no exception. He bought her a bright green drink that looked slightly dangerous, but Han laughed and said it tasted great. Arahas trusted him. He was right. It was delicious.

"So, tell me more about your painting," invited Han. "Is it nearly finished?"

"You're so impatient!" chided Arahas.

"I never could stand waiting," agreed Han. "Whenever I see something I want, I take it." Was it Arahas' imagination, or was he looking straight at her when he said those last words. She looked quickly away.

"I'm just adding the finishing touches," she admitted. "It'll probably be ready after you've sat for me one last time."

"I can't wait! I'll hang it in The Millenium Falcon!"

"Hey, who said you get to keep it?"

"Awww, you want to hang on to it, do you, Arahas? A reminder of me?" He winked at her.

"In your dreams, Solo," retorted Arahas. "In your dreams." She picked up her clutch bag and walked away. She didn't see Han's smirk slip. She didn't hear him say seriously:

"Yeah. In my dreams."

*

"Tell me, Arahas," began Han. "Why did the blonde cross the road?"

"Oh, Han!" Arahas glared at him over the canvas. "I hate blonde jokes!"

"And I hate sitting in this positon!"

"Almost done! Stop complaining." Arahas carefully leaned forward, trying to capture Han's expression. She knew she could never do him justice. She couldn't paint that heart-melting smile, not properly. She made one last brush-stroke, then stepped back and smiled. She looked at it for a long moment before finally saying: "It's done."

"Finally!" Han jumped up and hurtled over to her. He slipped his arm round her neck and they both looked at the painting. His mouth dropped open and he reached forward to touch the painting, as if he wasn't quite sure it was real. "Is that the way you see me?" he whispered.

"Don't you like it?" asked Arahas anxiously.

"Like it?" repeated Han, incredulously. "Arahas, it's..." He shook his head. "I can't describe it. It's amazing." He held out his arms and pulled her into a tight hug. "I really love it." He drew back, looking down at her. "You've got paint on your cheek."

"Oh, have I?" Arahas dabbed ineffectually at her cheek.

"Here, I'll do it." Han held up his hand, as if he was going to brush it off her cheek. He must have changed his mind, because suddenly his lips were slanting across hers. Arahas gasped at the sudden shock, but, instead of drawing back, she kissed him harder. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, giving her time to notice all the little details, like the way she could feel Han's heart pounding, and the way his lips moved so hungrily against hers, and the way his hands travelled down to her thighs, lifting her up into the air and crushing her in his arms. Arahas wound her legs round his waist, holding onto him as if they might be torn apart at any moment. Han kissed her more urgently, moving his lips down across her neck. Arahas tipped her head back and let him explore every inch until she could no longer bear not having his lips on hers. She tilted his head up and looked deeply into his chocolate brown eyes. His breathing was ragged, but there was a knowing smile on his lips, as if he knew she now belonged to him, body and soul. He opened his mouth to speak, but Arahas silenced him with a passionate kiss. Talking felt as if it would spoil the moment of wonder. All Arahas wanted to do was keep on kissing Han, but her lungs felt as if they were going to explode from lack of oxygen. Regretfully, she pulled back.

"Um... Is the paint still on my cheek?" she asked.

Han laughed. "Want to know a secret?" he whispered.

"What?"

He leaned his mouth towards her ear. "There wasn't any paint. That was my little joke."

"Han!" Arahas slapped him playfully. Her voice was serious as she said: "I'm so glad you did that."

"What? The joke?"

"No! The kiss."

Han grinned. "So am I. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I want to do it again. Shall we?"

Arahas closed her eyes and murmured: "We shall." In the seconds before Han's lips returned to hers, she reflected how good it was to have him, and how she knew they would always be together.