Darry Curtis Baby Daddy

ok so you're Steve Randle's little sister

I walked into the Curtis house one Saturday morning. Everybody was there and up. This was strange because it was only ten o'clock. Most of the time these guys arn't even up until the afternoon on Saturdays. I walked in and Darry was in the kitchen cooking eggs.

"Darry I hungry" I said in a baby voice. He laughed

"How do you want your eggs?"

"Scrambled"

"Alrighty" Darry cooked my eggs. When we all sat at the table to eat, Darry wouldnt let me feed myself. He insisted on feeding me. I felt like an invalid. When he got done feeding me, we looked up, surprised to see that everyone else was gone. We decided to sit in the living room and watch TV. I sat next Darry and was surprised when I felt something on my hand. I looked down and was shocked to see Darry holding my hand. I blushed. He laughed. I scooted closer and leaned on him. He looked down at me.

"I love you {your name here}. Have for a long time."

"I love you too Darry."

He leaned down and kissed me. As we kissed, my arms wrapped around his neck and ran through his hair, his arms wrapped around my waist and roamed up my shirt. He picked me up and carried me to his room. Let's just say, the door was locked for hours.

********

It's been a month since mine and Darry's night together. I couldn't be happier. I love him so much. I was once again at the Curtis house on Saturday. We were all sitting in the living room jokeing around. Suddenly I didnt feel so good. I felt like something was totally wrong. Strike that. Something is definately wrong. I stood up and ran to the bathroom and purged myself of my breakfast that morning.

"Baby are you ok" Darry asked as he came to check on me.

"I don't feel so good. I think I'm going to head home"

"Alright. I love you. Hope you feel better."

"Love you too."

I headed home. Unfortunately Steve was home and he noticed my expression.

"Tay are you ok? You dont look so good"

"I dont feel so good"

"What's worng?"

"I randomly puked. Now I'm hungry" I replied. Steve's eyes got really big.

"Have you and Darry been...intimate?"

"Yea. Once why?"

"I'll be right back" He said bolting out the door. Ok, that was weird.

Five minutes later, Steve walked back in and handed me a brown paper bag. I looked inside and was shocked at what I saw. A pregnancy test.

"Do you really think I am?" I asked.

"It sounds like it. Go take the test and we'll know for sure."

I went into the bathroom and urinated on the little white stick. I waited three minutes and looked. That little pink devil of a plus sign mocked me. Shit. I walked into the living room and Steve looked at me expectantly.

"In eight months, you'll be an uncle."

"Wow. Ok. Well... congratulations?"

"I'm gonna go talk to Darry"

"See you later baby mama." Steve laughed.

********

When I arrived at the Curtis house I asked to talk to Darry privately. We walked up to his bedroom. Theplace where this whole mess started.

"What's up babe?"

I just handed him the test

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. YOUR PREGNANT? I CANT BE A DAD RIGHT NOW. ARE YOU CRAZY. WE ARNT MARRIED. I'M ALREADY RAISING SODA AND PONY. I CANT AFFORD A BABY TOO."

With that he left. My biggest fear came true. I'll be raising this baby alone.

********

I'm now 6 months pregnant. It turns out I'm having twins. Oh boy. I hear a knock on the door. When I open the door, I see Darry standing there. He looked terrible.

"I'm so sorry baby. I overreacted. I love you and this baby. Please take me back. I've been miserable since that day. Please please give me another chance. I'm begging you. I love you so much." Darry was practically crying

"Took you long enough" I laughed and kissed him

"EWWW" yelled Steve yelled. Darry and I started laughing hysterically.

"By the way. I'm having twins. I guess your just an overachiever Superman." Darry's smile just got bigger

********

Since that day, we've been back together. The gang  couldnt be happier. They were tired of us both mopeing around all the time. Darry is going to me an awesome daddy. Speaking of which, about six hours ago, I went into labor. As of right now I'm holding Baby Girl Curtis and Darry is holding Baby Boy Curtis.

"What are we going to name them?" Darry asked

"How about we each name the one we're holding" I suggeted

"In that case This is {insert name here} Curtis"

"And this one is {insert name here} Curtis."

"How about you being {your name here} Curtis?"

I looked up surprised to see Darry holding a ring. It wasnt anything fancy but it was perfect.

"Of course. I love you."

Darry smiled and went to get the guys  to come see the newest additions to the family.