Meeting the Gang

By the next morning, (y/n) was ready to be released from the dispensary. Kid, Liz and Patty brought her to the Death Room. "Wassup! Wassup! I'm Death! So you're (l/n)(y/n)!" greeted the supposed ruler of Death City. "Wow. This is Death? And his voice..." thought the girl. 

He asked where my parents are so that her could contact them. "Oh...I actually don't really have a family to go back to," said (y/n). "Hmm...Why don't you stay at Shibusen in the mean time? We're always ready to welcome new students. Kid can show you around," said Death. "Have fun!" he said, waving to us as we left the room to begin our tour.

"These are the classrooms," said Kid. "Class will be starting soon. In fact, I'm expecting to see..." "HYAHOO!" He was interrupted by a blue-haired boy who jumped in front of us. "I AM THE GREAT BLACK STAR! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! FOR I WILL ONE DAY SURPASS-" "MAKA CHOP!" A girl with ash blonde hair tied in pigtails hit him on the head with a dictionary before he could finish his sentence. A girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail rushed to his side. "Geez, Black Star. That was so not cool," said a boy with white hair and red eyes standing casually next to the girl with pigtails. "Oh, good morning! You must be the new student. (l/n)(y/n), isn't it? I'm Maka and this is my partner, Soul," she said, gesturing towards the white-haired boy. "Yo," he greeted. "That's Black Star," he said, pointing at the blue-haired boy who was now unconscious on the floor. "Hi. I'm Tsubaki," said the girl with the long black hair.

(y/n) stuffed her hands in the pockets of her hoodie for comfort. She was still getting used to this place. "Oh, there's Crona! Crona, this is (l/n)(y/n)," said Maka to a pink-haired student hiding behind her. "H-hi," said Maka's friend shyly. Suddenly, a black creature with huge eyes that remind me of golf balls popped out of Crona's back. "Don't be so shy, stupid!" it said, pulling Crona's cheeks. "MAKA CHOP!" a voice yelled as her dictionary floored yet another victim.

"Well, this is our group of friends, (y/n). They can be a bit of a handful sometimes but you'll fit in soon," said Kid, smiling warmly towards the new girl. She smiled back at him fondly. "Don't worry. You guys seem just fine to me," she said, ruffling his hair affectionately."GAH! DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR! YOU'LL RUIN THE SYMMETRY!!"screamed Kid. "Sorry! Sorry! Please don't freak out! Though you weren't really symmetrical in the first place. I mean those stripes..."said (y/n). Within less than a second, Kid was sobbing on the floor and crying about how he was asymmetrical garbage. Liz rolled her eyes and told the new girl about his OCD while her sister  just laughed. 

(y/n) giggled, covering her hand with her mouth. Then, she burst out laughing. "Sorry. It's just...well, you guys sure are something,"she said. Well, what do you know. Symmetry-obsessed Kid was the first one to make the new girl laugh...

Authors note: Sorry if that was too long. Hope you're not getting bored with my story. Please comment. Feel free to be honest. Thank you