Her Choice

3rd Person POV

Maka stood between the two closing doors, one of them would lead her to Crona while the other would lead me to her friends. 

Kid groaned. "Maka, just go! I know Crona's there," he shouted. "But how will you guys find (y/n) without me?" she asked. "It's okay. If I focus enough, I should be able to find the Yuki Onna. They would probably be taking (y/n) to her. I'm a reaper. I can do it," he told her. She wanted to protest some more but the doors were closing fast. Her friends ran through the door that would take them to (y/n). 

Maka turned and ran towards to the door on the left, making it just before the door closed completely. 

Right in front of her, Crona was chained to the wall, tubes sticking out of her body. She looked so weak and pale that I thought that if someone touched her, her skin would tear and break like paper. "Crona!" Maka screamed. 

"Maka, look out!" yelled Soul. Thanks to him, she managed to block the blow just before it could slice her in half. Ankoku grinned manically from ear to ear (literally). 

"I should've known. She must have come here to wait for us. That's why she disappeared earlier," thought Soul. "What did you do to Crona?" growled his meister. 

Ankoku ignored them and attacked again. She was so fast that they were completely on the defensive. "When did she so fast?" said Soul. Suddenly, Maka jumped and kicked her opponent, stunning her for a second before slicing at her legs. Soul's eyes widened. "And when did Maka get so violent?" he thought silently. 

Maka ran towards Crona. She grabbed her friend by the shoulders, trying to wake her up. She turned just in time to defend herself from Ankoku. The gash on her legs had healed immediately and no blood was running out of it. All that was left of the injury was a long black line that was disappearing fast. 

Maka realised that she was using black blood. Ankoku smiled and grabbed Maka's arm, throwing her across the room. Her back crashed against the wall and she was bleeding where the lady had grabbed her arm and cut it with her claws. 

"It's too late to stop me, child. I'm afraid that it's almost time for the awakening of the Yuki Onna," laughed Ankoku. The tubes in Crona's body began draining her blood out of her as her scream pierced the tunnels.

Author's Note: Hi guys. Thanks for all your support. I can't believe that I finally have over 1k reads > < I'm so happy. I hope you liked the (not so much of a) cliffhanger from the previous chapter. I hope I can finish this fanfic soon and start writing more stories.