Kazoku

"W-what are you doing?" stuttered (y/n) when Justin Law suddenly hugged her once they got back to the school while Kid raised his eyebrows questioningly. "(Y/n), don't you remember me?" he asked. "Wait...Justin nii-chan, is that you?" she asked, her voice rising in shock. 

"Wow, nii-chan. I barely recognised you. Weren't you shorter than me when we were little even though you were three years older than me?" teased (y/n). "I'm the taller one now," he replied. "Nii-chan...you and Justin are related?" exclaimed Kid. "Yep. He's my cousin. The one I lived with after the...incident with my parents and my sister," she explained. 

"Really? You two look nothing alike!" said Liz. "Well, he's my cousin from my mother's side. My sister was the one who looked like Mom. I looked like my dad," she said. "Why did you run away from us, (y/n)? Don't you know we were worried sick about you?" said Justin, with a slight scolding tone in his voice. "I'm sorry. I just didn't want to get you involved in my problems, which was stupid. You're my family. You're allowed to look after me.  I was just scared because of what happened to Mom and Dad and Yuuki," his cousin explained guiltily.

Justin crushed her in another hug. He stopped when he heard a sniff. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" he asked, concerned. She nodded, tears in the corners of her (e/c) eyes.  "I'm not crying, you baka," she said, playfully hitting his chest. "I'm just so happy..."

Author's Note: So there you have it! Justin is y/n-chan's cousin! Thanks for all those who have been enjoying this fanfic! I really appreciate it. Oh and 

SPOILER ALERT FOR MANGA

SPOILER ALERT

Justin is evil in the manga. The reason why he turned evil COULD have been that as a death scythe that had no partner, he was alone. Strong but alone. In this fanfic, he does NOT turn evil because he finds his cousin and is not alone anymore. So yay!

SPOILER ALERT 

SPOILER ALERT