Tsubaki

Reader's POV

I walked into Black Star and Tsubaki's apartment and was greeted by the sight of the soft-spoken weapon making onigiri in the kitchen. I walked over to her and commented," Wow. You're really good at making onigiri, Tsubaki." She looked up at me, shocked, and said,"Oh, hi, (y/n)! I didn't see you come in." I apologised for surprising her and muttered," I would often eat onigiri with my family..." She turned and said," You used to eat onigiri? (y/n), I didn't know you were from Japan!" Great. I was thinking out loud. Although I had been staying at the DMWA for almost a month, I hadn't told anyone about my past. It was probably best if I forgot all about it anyway. "Yeah, but I don't know how to make them," I said. Tsubaki smiled and offered to teach me.

A few hours later, we heard a loud crashing sound in the hall. "HYAHOO! I, THE GREAT BLACK STAR HAS ARRIVED! TSUBAKI, IS DINNER..." He stopped midsentence when he saw the pile of onigiri on the table. "Welcome home, Black Star. (y/n) came over and we decided to make onigiri together," his partner said. I popped my head out of the kitchen. "I hope we didn't go overboard," I said. "Don't worry. When it comes to Black Star, we can never go overboard," said Tsubaki. Her meister plopped down at the table and said (or more like yelled),"WELL, A WARRIOR HAS TO EAT HIS FILL! ITADAKIMASU!" before devouring the onigiri.

I sweatdropped. How does Tsubaki live with this guy?

That evening, I stepped out of their apartment. Luckily, Tsubaki had thought of saving a few onigiri for me. I carried the bag she had given me filled with a few onigiri. "This should make a nice dinner," I thought as I walked back to the DMWA.

Author's Note: I am sorry if I will not be able to update soon because I am busy with school. I have not even finished writing the whole story yet. I just got impatient and started posting what I have already written. Thank you to all my readers and please comment.