Crona (ft. Ragnarok)

Reader's POV

Crona seemed to be the shyest of our group. I knew that the pink-haired meister lived with Soul and Maka in their apartment and has a black creature named Ragnarok for a partner. I've also noticed that Crona, when happy, has the cutest smile ever! There was just one thing I've always wondered about this meister. What is Crona's gender?

I was walking out of the classroom after school when I saw Marie-sensei talking to Crona. "Crona, your bangs are getting long. Mind if I trim them for you?" said Marie. The pinketter blushed shyly and nodded, following our teacher into an empty classroom. Suddenly, Kid popped up in front of them and yelled, "Oh no, you don't! Let me come. I must make sure that the haircut is symmetrical!" Crona and Marie sweatdropped. I followed the three of them into the classroom. This was going to get interesting.

"No, Marie-sensei! Please don't cut that much hair! Now the left side is one millimeter shorter than the right!" cried a very panicky Kid. Marie sighed and said,"Kid, would you please let me cut Crona's hair myself?" She continued cutting off the meister's pink hair. "It's no good! Let me do it!" burst Kid before trying to grab the scissors. Marie held them out of his reach.

I shook my head and chuckled. Typical Kid. Suddenly, Ragnarok popped up from Crona's back and yelled," Oy! Stop it, you OCD freak!" "It's not OCD! I just love symmetry!" Kid shot back. They resumed fighting over the scissors, this time with Ragnarok punching Kid, Crona and Marie with his round white hands. 

I finally decided to step in. I walked over to them, saying,"Calm down. You'll hurt yourselves with those scissors." I had just managed to grab Kid's arm when Ragnarok jerked Crona's head back, causing his partner to fall backwards. Kid, Crona, Ragnarok, Marie,  and I were a tangled heap falling towards the floor. I saw Crona's skirt begin to flip in front of me. Is this it? The moment we find out the truth about Crona's gender? 

"HYAHOO!" A chair with wheels crashed into us at high speed, knocking all of us to the side in a heap. "I, THE MIGHTY STAR, HAS ARRIVED!" Black Star yelled, sitting on top of us, still clinging to the chair. Stein poked his head into the room and said, "Hey, who stole my chair?" I glanced at Kid who was being squashed by Marie. "Wow, you sure look asymmetrical now..."I murmured. Unfortunately, he heard me and started sobbing again. Marie-sensei and I managed to calm him down.

I laughed, pinned between Kid and Crona. What is Crona's gender? The world may never know.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please leave a comment. What do you think Crona's gender should be? Although Crona's gender is still unconfirmed, I personally prefer to think of her as a girl. Do you guys think I should make Crona female in this fanfiction. There is an alarmingly small number of fanfictions where Crona is a girl. Liz and Patty are coming in the next chapter. Kid is coming in the chapter after that so be patient, fangirls! Thank you so much for reading!